[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

This is my first post in this thread. For these months I've been a silent lurker reading the post and especially live recap every Wednesday & Thursday nights. Really thanks to you all I could join camp here and feel the moment together. Now, why I feel early sadness when realize the episode is 16th already and its 4 eps left. I will miss this lurking and camping moment for sure.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Aaah.. now I feel like ES when she made 'farewell' with CY, BN, YD and KT. It made me more sad now and can't concentrate at work. Wish the break time come faster so I could re-play the closet intimate kissing scene again. That was really a daebak kissing scene. KT looked like starving of ES. Seemed he enjoyed the meal eeh.. :x

Oww myy.. my boss will realize one of her staff is not working properly. I should stop my pervert imagination now @-)

Guest myhepyending

OMO!!!!! the kisssss!!!!! the first part of the kiss i noticed that PSH was struggling....then LMH calm her down.....and leads her to a passionate/hot kiss...then they lost in their own world.....but the last part was the best! it's like LMH said: noooo....i still want to kiss you!!! then PSY said: let's stop i can't breath...its too hot! we need a room!!! 
oh no!!! my mind go dirty again!!!  =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest pinkytooth

I understand how considerate KES unnie..If from very beginning KT and ES already sharing passionate kisses, being sweet and flirting at each other like what they did in Epi 16.I think I already crazy by now.I can't stop thinking of them.. Their sweetness, their separation, their moments especially the kiss scene even when I'm working..Like right now 
8-}

OMG the part that Kim Daddy did you guys heard? he says to Eun Sang how far will you go to RUIN Kim Tan, you made him a laughing stock you poor people lack decency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe this old FART said this @#$#@%#$%#$% he is the main reason KT and KA are suffering he is the one that is at fault ES is the only respite he has!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone please go and SLAP This old fart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X( that is what made her leave him he is blaming her and remember when she was drunk she said because of me you are having a hard time oooooooohhhhhh nooooooooooo what to do otoke................. I am dying again  :(( :((

I think I can try to survive before Sunday just by replaying the intimate kissing scene in the closet  :x And all the lovey dovey scenes in this Ep 16. The rest, all the angst and misery, I shall skip. Too heartbreaking! 
Indeed, LMH = perfection. PSH too. She's seriously daebak in this episode, especially the breaking up crying scene... I seriously cannot rewatch that again. She's damn good! I can almost relate to real life experience when I broke up with my first love.
By the way, what time is it The Heirs Ep 16 will be re-running in Korea this Sunday? I wanna live stream just to watch the preview for Ep 17.

Guest sweetyeka

Lucky, SBS didn't release many spoilers / photos during this week's episodes. I watch last night's epi surprisingly. The heirs is daebak and 'm getting more curious how KES solving all the problems in the rest of 4 episodes :)

I'm ahjumma, dunno why, seeing KT kiss ES made my heart fluttered .. :D. Can't sleep well last night re-watch 'n re-watch ( especially the kiss scene ;)) ) and read all you guy's posting in this thread. This morning I text my friend :

Me : Gosh .. I can't take my eyes off once LMH kiss PSH
Her reply : You are crazy !!

lol :D

Claudia Ximena said: OMG the part that Kim Daddy did you guys heard? he says to Eun Sang how far will you go to RUIN Kim Tan, you made him a laughing stock you poor people lack decency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe this old FART said this @#$#@%#$%#$% he is the main reason KT and KA are suffering he is the one that is at fault ES is the only respite he has!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone please go and SLAP This old fart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X( that is what made her leave him he is blaming her and remember when she was drunk she said because of me you are having a hard time oooooooohhhhhh nooooooooooo what to do otoke................. I am dying again  :(( :((

aigoo PSH acting so improved a lot with this drama...she getting better n better....... :(( :(( :(( my shi hye growing now..she know how to passionate kissing...LMH r u so lucky  kissed her... ;;) ;;) ;;) PSH is the reason for i watch this drama at first..LMH definitely a great actor..u give him all kind of role he pull up for maximum level..he never disspointment us...bravo for him^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ i hope someday LMH will do variety show..i want see him a real life person..:D:D:D i not his fan but i like him when his acting...i want see his acting like crazy or comedy role...KWB my biased for his role in this drama as YD..KWB really surprised me with his character as YD...i never thought i like him a lot..the first moment i like him when i see him personality in real life and combined with his acting as YD so totally different..that make me so melt about him...i think im praise a lot much about him and i dont want say anymore coz all u maybe said that im to obssesed with him like Botong obssesed with MA TE in Pretty Man drama..:)) :)) :)) i only just addicted with kdrama and the character not for the actor..but now???im so confused!!!:-O :-O ;;) ;;)
back to the drama im so happy if they do for time jump..no more high school scene..the using school just symbolic for the high status and the level of wealth rite..so i would like to see characters in the future to see how they doing and esp for ES to out of poverty to become a successful person with her mother..for KT i want his know to achieve something in his life..not just a have ES in his life but more than that..
imagei like so much for this scene moment more than a kiss...:x
goodbye scene ES and YD..YD definitely have 150 IQ..he know that ES will leaving..

i cant predict what happen next but high hope for the writer to give them happy ending for  all the character here...as usual waiting for the next weeks for the next level..:D:D:D:D

OMG!!! Last night I keep repeating the kissed scene  like for hr.   :))  After the Eng sub came out and I watched the whole ep.  I cried like a baby...  When SH cried, my tears almost came down... but after KT cried...  I couldnt hold my tears anymore...  SUPERB acting!!!  "THE BEST EP" ...  <-- PS.I will say this word again next week.  :))

I m just crazy in love with the Heirs, KT/ES, LMH/PSH...  YD... CY/BN... WB... moms... and all the casts of the Heirs... 
Now when I say... no...no... no....  my hand automatically  move this way  [-X... yeah... I love the way  "KT"  do it...  hahaha

I HEART the HEIRS!!!

Guest grifsnax

I'm a big fan of the show... but i can't be the only one who hates Cha Eun Sang so much right now, she just toys around with his feelings and always goes against him. People might say she's doing this for him... but Kim Tan has said to her MULTIPLE times to trust him, and not toy with his feelings and make him feel like crap. God damn, i hate this girl right now.

Guest Nana Sutagara

i think young do have done fix something for eunsang..we all know thay young do is smart and he is not emotional type like kim tan..he will try to win over daddy kim to save eunsang...then who one is eunsang choose later maybe thats not kim tan but young do..its totally close to reality because all the writer kim wrote as far about heirs just close to reality not fairytale

Guest Nana Sutagara

i think young do have done fix something for eunsang..we all know thay young do is smart and he is not emotional type like kim tan..he will try to win over daddy kim to save eunsang...then who one is eunsang choose later maybe thats not kim tan but young do..its totally close to reality because all the writer kim wrote as far about heirs just close to reality not fairytale

OH and I forgot to add...  I'm kind of glad Cha Eun Sang left for another country... why? because....
1. Gives the writer a chance to fix up her character...2. Give Eun Sang some character3. Housemaid Ahjumma possible speech therapy4. Different Appearance5. Unni comes back to live with her mom and sister6. Not nearly dirt poor but decent enough to support the family
Does everyone agree? do you think Eun Sang will change from this? and change in what way? 

I hope we get a bed scene (put that apartment to use!!!) :P so they can show how they make the child if they're going to have one !!! because that kiss was enough to make a fangirl go pregnant !! not gonna lie that shirt grabbing was SOOO hot now I think differently about closets LOOOL 

LOLLLLLLLL !!!!

YOUR DIRTY MINDDDD!!!!! COUNT MEE INNNNNN!!!!!