[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Spring Andrew

Won: Don’t let your guard down.

Tan: I will use my everything to protect her. It’s a warning to never touch her.

:-?
so Won gonna harm ES or his mom??

Guest nissa125

hope the rating increase hehhhee
even i am not that motivated to download today episode......but those kim tan youngdo scene <333
sad that its lacked of chanyoung bone couple hehehee
so rachel like hyoshin ? since she kissed him?

Young do with helmet is like a member of the Fench band Daft Punk. Now can we have "Get Lucky" as a background song in that scene and it would be purrfect?

;)

)

@yuuni - wouldn't you agree that song would fit very well? :))

@guadi : Go.to.Hell !! *Eun Soo style*

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"With Rain's New Role, "The Heirs" And "Nine," This Is The Year Kdrama Officially Crossed Over
This year also marked the first production collaboration on a kdrama between an American company and a Korean company. Hwa and Dam Pictures collaborated with the U.S.-based company DramaFever to co-produce "The Heirs," starring Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. That star-studded drama is a ratings success and the ratings make it likely that more such productions will take place in the future.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Full article: kdramastars.com/articles/12435/20131126/with-rains-new-role-the-heirs-and-nine-this-is-the-year-kdrama-officially-crossed-over.htm

I have a feeling KT will protect his right in the company as well as ES (or KA?) at the same time.

Did anyone else notice that at the last part of the preview the scene between the brothers, KW had tears in his eyes? The dialogue (or background dialogue) was:

KW - Don't let your guard down.

KT - I will protect her with everything I have. Don't touch her. It's a warning.

I think KW's tears were tears of regret. For not fighting hard enough for HJ the way KT is fighting for ES and his mum.

KW please don't do anything bad to ES or KA. I mean KW is a good guy, its his family that made him like that. Eventhough he doesn't like KT, I was hoping he won't go as low as hurting those close to him like his father.
I don't understand the father's reasoning to make KW and KT fight for the company. I understand if KW and KT fight for it, but don't the father usually stand in the middle and stop the fights between brothers. Seems like he has no love or respect for KA or JS as well. 
Kudos to YD for helping out KT, hopefully we can see a lot of bromance moment between the two. YD also seems to stop being a jerk and looks like he will be the one helping KT and ES in the future.

I hope the writer keep them together and have her and the the mom move out of the house like planned with the help of YD. I think they thought KT was dump but really under estimated him. If you notice he calculates his moves (with YDs dad) and he is the one with YD who started the schools code or such. What makes them think he will not go through high water for the women he loves which he has done. But this time he has his old friend  (YD who i think is smarter than he lets on) to help. i woulldn't be surprise if they shoot BOTH DADS down to size in process. 

My GOD..Just finished watching the raw and I am doing my standing applause to Park Shin Hye..

the last scene, is daebak! The way she smiled but I can see she was actually crying. She was so cute with the *hush* thing and also showed us her pretty smile BUT in the same time, we can see how she was actually torn into pieces.

KUDOS, SHIN HYE-AH!