[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Eunice Pablo

sipo said: i still don't understand, what is the motive of Chairman Daddy to make Tan fights with Won,,why doesn't he just make Won his successor?,,
If I'm a Chairman, then absolutely I'll think Won will be safer and much better choice to be my successor than Tan....
well, I just take that someone has to be the bad people in a drama, unless the drama won't be interesting

Thank you @thunderempress & @Enonane1 for your illustrations . class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"I don't think ES accepted bcz Noble Idiocy but Kim's daddy using his money power to threat little girl and telling her she won't have a future seriously I want kill that man . X(

Guest thunderempress

@nonouri
Yes!!  :)) I was actually eyeballing the print on it during the live streaming haha. I was wondering if that is the motto of the school, since Jeguk is also printed on the sleeves of the shirt.

“HEIRS” EPISODE 15 CLOSING SCENES + EPISODE 16 VIDEO PREVIEW
34.jpg

This’ll be the first time I say this word: DAEBAK! Episode 15 was just that for me. The surprises are heavy, bromance is in bloom, and the triangle has moved on.
Like clock, subplots that involve business power grab tend to bore me, but I don’t mind it this time. It helps various storylines to move forward, especially because personal relationships are more at gamble. It’ll certainly be in more focus on the next episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jVSSvnRa9Og

Source  | DramaSBS

couch-kimchi.com/2013/11/27/heirs-episode-15-closing-scenes-episode-16-video-preview

In the preview, i noticed a new girl in a short hair....will she be a menace yo the KT / ES relationship or she could be a menace to YD celibacy...;)...
correction: ooppsss my bad...i'm a four-eyed-girl already but i saw wrong about the preview...but still.....