[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest funtimes

In retrospect, I was kinda glad that ES's "secret" has finally been exposed because it's so hard living behind a lie, but at the same time, I'm so angry at how Rachel did it!  Okay, Rachel can attack ES all she wants since she pretty much has a beef against her, but she did it at the expense of both CY and BN as well.  It must be so hard for CY and BN, who kept her secret all this time, to expose her at their own party. :-O  Rachel can be well-mannered in other areas, but yes, she lacks in considering other people's feelings.  Why was she even invited to the make up party?  BN hates her.  Oh yeah, it's all the hierarchy issue.  But seriously, no wonder she doesn't have any friends.  If she shows some type of remorse, I will have some pity for her.  And I really really want to feel bad for her character!  I do, and then she goes and does something I hate!  Just like YD!  Like brother like sister, huh?  She has some major anger management issues. KT is justified in saying that he hates what she has become and hopes that it's not because of him.  But alas, KT comes to save the day for ES.  In your face (again) Rachel.  Sorry for all the hating.  She just lost more brownie points from me.  I don't like the character, but I do like the actress. ;-)

Guest pattituazon

Now that YD is probably going to accept KT and ES' relationship now ( I really feel like that scene in the JBS' room is the last time YD is going to do something like this),,,, BRING ON THE BROMANCE! I KNOW IT'S DEEP DOWN THERE. I CAN FEEL IT SIMMERING. IT'S GOING TO BE GLORIOUS, I TELL YOU. Imagine Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin bantering and laughing, teasing Park Shin Hye. OMG! COME ON, COME FAST!

REMINDER]
ebullience said: Due to consistent violations here, I have to restate some of the rules.

DO NOT SPAM.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES / GIFS OR LONG POSTS.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN NON-RELATED CONVERSATIONS.

IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT POST NON-DRAMA RELATED IMAGES / GIFS.

Anyone in violation of the last rule (i.e. posting non-drama related images / gifs) from this point on will receive a warning from me, so let it not happen. I would also hate to report to the K-Dramas & Movies moderators, especially @Rebby, about violations that continue to take place here, but it is within my agenda if necessary.

OMG is it true that SBS is considering extending two more episodes??
Can someone translate it?

cr : 

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002262444

Just in.discussions.for now, according to the article. Esp.after yesterday's ratings. So keep your fingers crossed!

Re: RH. I can't sympathize with her anymore. A poor childhood or role model for a mother only excuses an individual for so long; at some point you have to own your actions.

But here's the.thing: by outing ES she shot.herself in her own foot. Now everybody knows in her world.that she, for all her money and stuff, just got passed over for a housekeeper's daughter! Sooo shortsighted RH, soooo shortsighted.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"‘The Heirs’ Lee Min Ho Fights Off Flu to Continue Filming

The hero of the hit drama The Heirs, Lee Min Ho, is showing his fighting spirit by filming even whilst fighting off a cold. 

The Heirs received the viewer ratings of 20.6% on November 20, beating out all of the competing dramas airing at the same time. 

51362002.jpg

The agency reported that the actor has been struggling to act in the fiercely cold weather in Korea. 

“Lee Min Ho caught the flu recently and is not in the best state of health. The inside of his mouth is full of cold sores,” said the agency.

“But he resumed filming despite his condition. He didn’t say it out loud, but he was very happy when he heard The Heirs ranked number one for dramas airing on Wednesday-Thursday, so he’s been filming joyously.”

Photo credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51362