[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Phew finally we have a proper romantic scene!!!! About time....*start music* Love ees thee momeeeeeeeeeeeentt !!!   <:-P   :P

^^ Seriously thou,this heartfelt and passionate hug is more than equal to all the "kisses" ES and KT shared!! i totally love it,and cant wait to see in the drama!

I'm scared and worrying until death if this confession of Youngie will affect me like i'm a crazy person :(( :((
He will tell his feeling and his true colour to her tonight. Eun Sang aa, please listen to him and don't make my captain crying :(( :((
Butakheyo Eun Sang unnie :D

rogue0716 said: It is difficult to sympathize with a character that is loved by two gorgeous men. Really hard. Although i will sympathize with the fact that she must choose one. Though if i wrote the script, i'd have Kim Tan as my husband and Young-Do as my concubine. All is fair in love and war.

Guest mystisith

Lol at that "Hallyu Stars war". By definition, Hallyu Stars are celebrities who are famous outside Korea (with lots of followers & a big fanbase, that's true). They help exporting dramas, songs etc... They are most of the time not liked enough to bring good ratings at home. It's also the quality of the story which decides the fate of a drama. IMO, Heirs will score first place tonight (drama started slow but is shaping up nicely). As for Pretty Man, it's IU who will attract the Korean ahjummas (JGS is not their darling, like AT ALL) & they will stay if they like the tone. 

@alesia44 OMG, they are killing me with these spoilers for KT/ES!!! I'm supposed to go to sleep so I can wake up early and watch Heirs but now I'm jumping in my room. Hopefully I don't wake up the whole house! Heirs is supposed to be "sexy and passionate." I think we're getting there!

Is KT biting off a piece of ES's ice cream or candy? DAEBAK!

@alesia44 OMG, they are killing me with these spoilers for KT/ES!!! I'm supposed to go to sleep so I can wake up early and watch Heirs but now I'm jumping in my room. Hopefully I don't wake up the whole house! Heirs is supposed to be "sexy and passionate." I think we're getting there!

Is KT biting off a piece of ES's ice cream or candy? DAEBAK! Poor guy, his arms are probably all bruised. Seems like ES will  be hitting him again for being so naughty =))

Guest rogue0716

Well, time sure crawls when you're anticipating something. And when it finally arrives, it seems to end too soon. It's going to be the battle of the moves between our leading men. And i must say, Eun Sang is not my favorite character right now when fortune is all but showering her with blessings. Who cares about being poor when you're being pursued like you're the last desirable woman on earth? Sorry, there goes my bitterness bleeding through. Now a regular Joe will never be good enough.

I was actually waiting for that signature sweet/romantic/cheesy move that the director made popular during Secret Garden as well. The sit-up thrill and the whip cream seduction. Here we get...a rather awkward food grab using only his face. Lol. I'm not sure it'll be as trendy but it's almost...sweet? But through the power of LMH, he makes it look cute.

I'm just going to hang around here until time gives me a break and will hurry the hell up. Waving at ya'll who are obsessing with me.

Guest Truc Tran

It looks like she was feeding him the ice cream/whatever it is but it looks yummy in one of the pics, geez, just go get a room why don't ya?! Their love story is progressing nicely from the stills, me likey!

@StaRiX did someone say psh saved the world in her past life? Because I'm beginning to believe it.

I'd love to swoon at the dream catcher couple but omg, my poor jealous heart.

:(( =(( lee min ho, do that to me!

Hahahahaha. That said,

Waaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I love it! They're finally acting like a couple! Omg, so cute!

Oh and can I just say, closer than the "cotton candy kiss" from TWTWB? Omg, I love!

Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!!