[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest funtimes

I'm hoping, sincerely hoping that ES will not that that offer to study abroad. (1) she hates being indebted to someone. She paid CY back for the plane ticket as soon as she had enough money. (2) she wants out of Jeguk High already meaning she is willing to give up studying abroad. (3) she also wanted to leave Jeguk High because she doesn't want to have the Kim's hold something over their family as well (having her mom hear that her doughter is seducing the 2nd son after putting a roof over thei heads and putting her to school). I think this is another part of being indebted too. (4) it will kill KT to know that she will allow herself to be indebted to daddy Kim when he's trying his best to get away from his hold over him. Hey! He even left the house with you! Kinda, sorta. (5) she would worry about her mom unless the Kim family keeps her as their housemaid. (Which is not hard.)

I think the only way for ES to take that offer is if she is somehow convinced it's the best for KT which would probably drive me crazy. It wouldn't be for herself. I hate it when people decide on their own that that's the best course of action without consulting with the other person. But I'm hoping that because KT is so voiceful about things with her, that she'll hear his voice and consider him.

vareena said:

Is anybody here Korean?? I have a question here. I have watched so many Kdramas concerning CHAEBOL. Are they really behave like these dramas in the korea's society, I hope it just in the dramas. We are in this generation where social class should be abolished and make everybody equal. Rich people should appreciate the poor, because without them, how are they going to suck the blood out of them. they should treat the poor like human being. Am I being naïve.

Watching the preview again, at the scene where Eun-sang hit Tan,  I can't help but laughing at mr cab driver's WTF expression :D

@kkte1
Thanks for the BTS vid, I love it that Shin-hye is so sweet, after shooting the scene, she said thanks to all the crew personally.

Guest sillycuckoo

gosh, psh is the sweeetest. She is playful and cheery, yet  so down to earth. Stayed there, thanked every crew member.

LMH seemed to be in a rush.

THANKS  @ruzikie for posting this!

"In my mind, I've kicked both bad PD-nim & Writer-nim into the pool a hundred times too!
  =))

Here is my fun takes on the scenarios for Kim Won being at Jeguk High:-

1. To meet up with Tan and scream at him for being a total idiot "I've just told you to be careful of dad & you dropped a bomb on them, when will you grow up & think of the consequences of your actions" After the lashing, he'll gives him a thumb up and says "But then...nice move brother" Tan will be swooning with joy at his hyung praise for once (wishful thinking on my part, of course). ;)

Or

2. To meet up with Hyun Joo and finally confess his feeling after being embarrassed by his dad outing him first to the confession...why don't you grow up too Won, you don't need your dad to do it for you first, you no longer 18! Or maybe their meet-up will be witnessed by HS and Tan will mention casually "Oh, our new teacher, she's my hyung girlfriend" then a heartbroken HS (no, no don't do anything drastic ok!)...sigh! I hope they can keep the love triangle going for awhile since it's not a legit triangle when both rivals are not aware of each other existence yet! 

Here is the official character description by KES of KIM WON and his relationship with Hyun Joo in order for us to understand them better since there is not enough screen times for them...sigh!

• It wasn’t about how to win which had consumed his life, but learning how to survive, because, to his eyes, life continuously took things away from him.
  • One of them was his mom. Won was 6 years old. He could not at the time understand the meaning of death.  Soon a new mom was moved on the family registry, and before starting junior high school, another woman put an infant onto his arms as his brother. The only consolation at 14 years old was that the second mom didn’t have her own offspring.
  • Won, instead becoming warped and rebellious, concentrated on everything. He knew instinctively it was the only way. It had molded him into a cold and hard man. The fierce effort to survive made him grab the CEO chair after his father collapsed from illness.
  • Guarding Kim Tan’s mom‘s ambition for her son in his place, living with a second mom, and watching his dad’s disapproving glance, Won felt he was surrounded by enemies. He was alone except for Hyun Joo.
  • Feeling that having no parents was better, he, at the age of 20, met Hyun Joo. Hyun Joo had no parents and got the help of a scholarship from the company. She was smart and spirited.  She wanted to become a teacher. She corrected him whenever Won looked into a wrong direction. For that he became fond of her who was 6 years younger.  Eventually Hyun Joo became Won’s mentor.
  • After studying abroad, he met Hyun Joo again who was a senior in the university.  He experienced confusion. He wasn’t sure whether Hyun Joo was still his mentor or he was in love with her.  
  • Despite these feelings, Won managed to push them aside because of his unsecured position. He was quite well aware of that a good marriage will make him much stronger and more powerful.
  • Then one day, Kim Tan, who was forced to go the US, returned home to Korea. Looking at his brother sadly, Kim Tan said to his brother Kim Won that he was sorry.  The father told Kim Won that ‘because of you, I couldn’t hold Tan not even once.’  This dad’s remark sounded to Kim Won like he was raised normally. Even though he gave up any expectation from his dad, he felt disappointed and hurt.

What do you think Rachel will do after KT's revelation of his birth mother? Will she still want to marry him ? Will she revenge, by doing something to hurt his feeling, but not want to marry him?

@jjsweeter0211   you are killing me with KT's pictures, especially the ones in white shirt and black suit - just stunning - *sigh*