[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Maja said: class="cb b15"“The Inheritors” Lee Min Ho “It Feels Good To Get Slapped”

Actor Lee Min Ho got his face slapped by Jung Dong Whan and the behind the scenes was released.

On the 12th episode of the SBS weekend drama "The Inheritors" (script Park Ye Kyung director Bae Tae Sup) broadcast on November 14th, Kim Tan (played by Lee Min Ho) said in front of his father CEO Kim (played bY Jung Dong Hwan), legal mother Ji Sook (played by Park JOon Geum), fiancée Yoo Ra Hell (played by Kim JI Won) and Esther (played by Yoon Son Ha) that birth mother Ki Ae (played by Kim Sung Ryung) is his mother.  At this bombshell declaration, CEO Kim slapped Kim Tan Twice.

Maja said: class="entry-title"The Heirs BTS: Lee Min Ho and Kim Sung Ryung visits Park Shin Hye at her part time job

Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and Han Ki Ae (Kim Sung Ryung) as seen in these BTS fan pictures visits Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) at her part time job in Mango Six Cafe.

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

minozyeh said: More than LOVE IS THE MOMENT...

I prefer TWO PEOPLE to play everytime my OTP is on screen...That song sounds more positive and happier.

Hope that  they'll become each other's resting place and will overcome the rough times together...
:x

Whoa LMH actually got slapped no wonder it seemed so real my poor fangirl heart :((

I cried with KT being slapped and now knowing that my #1 bias my favorite man in the world really got slapped, Iam a puddle of goo

Is he a masochist, well I am sadistic what a perfect match.

Ill enjoy slapping him while he enjoys getting slapped and I mean that in the most perviest way possible =))

Great acting on his part, speaking of which, I am a bit confused on why KT cried at the en,was it because what he did he hurt his family more than he thought, cuz i doubt its due to regret