[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest laissezze

EP 12 WAS DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME PERFORMANCE FROM LMH AND PSH! 
Now I know why I needed Ep 11, because 12 was going to be heart-wrecking (why didn't they play Miley Cyrus' Wrecking ball for background music? just kidding). 
I can just imagine LMH gathering all the energy he has so his face won't turn 180 degrees after that slap! THAT WAS INTENSE!
I know it will be another sad beginning for Ep 13 (since we know where we left off) but I hope there will BE RECONCILIATION BETWEEN OUR OTP... please writer-nim? pretty please? 

Guest eracorpuz09

Until now, I am enjoying the development of each character and the story line. I am glad this is not just another rom-com drama. I don't know about anyone else, but I really like the way SW-nim creating KT's character, I mean, he is supposed to be the main character, but lot of people found his character just too plain unlike YD's. I mean, I guess some people can not forget the cool character of LMH like he always get before, but i am happy SWnim make KT character more calm and more human and everything
Even though YD is always be my bias(WB is too perfect to portray YD), but i don't really care about their triangle love story. I mean, I even ship KT-ES. But love story is not my main focus on this drama, I am more concern about the detail of all the Heirs and their family history. Too bad we only have 8 episode to go , i see a potential of this Drama to be MAKJANG. LOL

*pardon my english

That slap must hurt. See the way his hair flies? :((
tumblr_mw9x0eKQ2r1r9zq5ro2_500.gif
What's up with all these adjumma/adjussi slapping him? For the record, in BOF, he was slapped by his "she-devil" Mother. In PT, he was slapped by.. his gf's Father. In CH, he was also slapped by his evil fake Father. I don't think he was slapped in Faith, only because he didn't have any parents haha lucky! And now in TH, he was slapped again by his selfish Father.. twice. All for the same reason.. because he disobeyed them. Poor thing. Lemme love you~ [-O< 

Guest laissezze

@minozyeh: I think ( I hope I am right) American water means, since he has lived in the US for sometime, the way he thinks also has changed. It's not literally drinking the water but more of ACCULTURATION, acquiring a different culture that made his way of thinking change. 
Hope this helps. 

episode 12 my favourite so far...i can watch over and over again..absolutely fantastic job for all character...esp KT,ES,YD,KT's mom and ES'mom..there are several moment i like so much in this episode..it took me replay and rewatch it... :D:D:D so excited to watch next weeks..