[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

hyall said: I doubt that, it will be more like YD really falling for ES otherwise the conflict is not very deep it needs to be to be useful to the emotional part of the story for it to work. As a result the conflict between YD and KT will worsen.

That is such a complex character description @Mishiellie . thanks for sharing :).
It's sad to see such a fate between Kim Tan's family members.
He will find many obstacles once he will return to Korea and from your description one thing keeps pooping to my mind: the fact that Kim Won gave up his love for Hyun Joo who was poor (the person he cherished and was also his mentor) knowing that a good marriage will tighten his position in his family. A big conflict with his half brother will be the love between Tan and Eun Sang who is a poor girl the daughter of their housekeeper. he won't be able to stand that Tan will surely fight for his love and in the same time he will fight to gain his position in the family and the fact that he (Kim Won) sacrificed the love he had for Hyun Joo. Maybe it's to soon to talk about it but this is spinning in my head for the moment :).