[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@favoree @leisure
I seriously do not understand how you guys can not see the defined jaw that is still there, forever there and etc etc. Because I see it very clearly in this HQ gif that his jaw is intact and still the same as it was before, be it back in Faith, CH or BOF. I am not going to bother posting up all his past pictures to proof he hasn't done anything to his face, lips or whatever next people brings up. Please focus on the drama and its characters, rather than about his physical looks because that is absolutely irrelevant to the drama or his performances.
credit as tagged

what I want to know! is what episode will CYD meet psh when he seats with her and she is sleeping. I also want to know what happens when they are in a confrontation with KT and CYD and she walks right in the middle I am totally anxious and want to know if she will get out of that one ok!!!!!!! she looked scared! can't wait!!!!!!!

Guest prosperity

Claudia Ximena said: what I want to know! is what episode will CYD meet psh when he seats with her and she is sleeping. I also want to know what happens when they are in a confrontation with KT and CYD and she walks right in the middle I am totally anxious and want to know if she will get out of that one ok!!!!!!! she looked scared! can't wait!!!!!!!

prosperity said: Claudia Ximena said: what I want to know! is what episode will CYD meet psh when he seats with her and she is sleeping. I also want to know what happens when they are in a confrontation with KT and CYD and she walks right in the middle I am totally anxious and want to know if she will get out of that one ok!!!!!!! she looked scared! can't wait!!!!!!!

Guest prosperity

Claudia Ximena said: prosperity said: Claudia Ximena said: what I want to know! is what episode will CYD meet psh when he seats with her and she is sleeping. I also want to know what happens when they are in a confrontation with KT and CYD and she walks right in the middle I am totally anxious and want to know if she will get out of that one ok!!!!!!! she looked scared! can't wait!!!!!!!

@leisure & @favoree Please stay on topic as this thread is specifically reserved for discussions about The Heirs and its characters.

If you both wish to discuss Lee Min Ho's plastic surgery speculations, kindly do so at Lee Min Ho's official thread, or through personal messages.

Any further discussions that are irrelevant to The Heirs will be subject to deletion. Thank you!

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! I don't know if other people are just ignoring the rules or just plain too dense to bother with it, but PLEASE RESPECT THE THREAD!!! If you want to complain unrelated stuffs make a complaint thread of your own!!! People here want to enjoy the drama don't ruin their drama watching!!! Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Please refrain from posting unrelated to "Heirs" stuff (that means others dramas), Bashing and quoting images (pictures, vids and GIF's) Please remember this is Heirs thread!!! Thank you! :)