[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

AGB ratings
Nationwide 10.5% (11th)Seoul 11.8% (9th)

viewimage.php?id=29afd12be4&no=29bcc427b
viewimage.php?id=29afd12be4&no=29bcc427b

cr to dc

KBS Secret 
AGB ratings
Nationwide 14.6% (3rd)Seoul 15.4% (3rd)

MBC Medical Top Team
Not in top 20 ( both Nationwide & Seoul)

I finished watching both episodes with subs and I enjoyed it. Episode 1 was more for image and introduction but the real action starts in ep 2 .
So until now I love LMH :x , his house , his red Mustang  , 90 % of the cast , the story ...
I'm sorry that we have to see a sad Kim Tan struggling between the members of his family but it will be a pleasure to see how the love between him and ES will develop.
So, those were the episodes for this week ...we have to wait for a whole week now ...so everybody : FIGHTING and lots of patience ! :)

Guest favoree

Is it only me guys, but I find that LMH has done something with his jaw. It used to be more square, for sure, in BOF , then even  up to City Hunter , it was still square. But recently his face is more of a heart shape, with longer and narrower chin. Maybe it is just my impression, but I found him hella attractive with a wider jaw, manlier for sure. Now his face is softer, the gaze is not that fierce that it used to be. But it is possible that it is just a change that comes with the age and gaining some weight. Or is it just a bad make up? His lips are too red, he goes better with paler lips.
Now I know, you will beat me. But after having read PSH words about the fact that LMH too often looks in the mirror, I think he is quite obsessed with his looks. Which is Ok, since it's his  work instrument, But I used to admire some angles of his face - they were so phenomenal, now I rarely catch this angle, seriously. Nevetherless the drama seems to be a good one, no doubt.But I miss old LMH!!!!((((

If Heir is aired in the states, I wonder how popular Kim Tan's character will be. Instead, the lucky winner might b Bae Soo Bin. He portrays this bad a** character so well and so hot!
I like Gossip Girl but apparently, Korea is still not good at portraying all those bad a** characters as Americans due to conservative tradition perhaps?????? I wish ep 2 would be better but honestly, Heir is still flat in its plot compared to its contemporary drama such as "Secret". (mayb they just starts so...)
However, it's too early to call of Heir's rating or gossip Heir being too fantasy, esp. when the writer is famous for her skilful and foundational writing in portraying all characters from scratch.

favoree said: Is it only me guys, but I find that LMH has done something with his jaw. It used to be more square, for sure, in BOF , then even  up to City Hunter , it was still square. But recently his face is more of a heart shape, with longer and narrower chin. Maybe it is just my impression, but I found him hella attractive with a wider jaw, manlier for sure. Now his face is softer, the gaze is not that fierce that it used to be. But it is possible that it is just a change that comes with the age and gaining some weight. Or is it just a bad make up? His lips are too red, he goes better with paler lips.
Now I know, you will beat me. But after having read PSH words about the fact that LMH too often looks in the mirror, I think he is quite obsessed with his looks. Which is Ok, since it's his  work instrument, But I used to admire some angles of his face - they were so phenomenal, now I rarely catch this angle, seriously. Nevetherless the drama seems to be a good one, no doubt.But I miss old LMH!!!!((((

I get it that the ratings went down, I knew they would since this episode was kinda slow in the first 45mins. Bo Na is kinda getting on my nerves, more than Rachel actually. And I think Kim Woo Bin is literally stealing the show as for now. The other characters need to step up their game (I guess the writer will do so in the future episodes) but honestly I could so ship KWB's character with ES. He emits that sexy bad @richard simmons chemistry which is very manly :P. Up till the end of ep 2 I was rooting for him but from the looks of the preview of ep 3 I fell hard for Kim Tan.

Guest Spring Andrew

Shin Hye Ahh.. from stairways to heaven to now..UR ACTING has improved.. JJang.. 
i was actually thinking she is still the same .. mediocre actress n LMH doing the same role. .yet to see the difference in LMH.. but Shin Hye blew me away in first ep.. Her Mom n her scene  :((

Guest jjsweeter0211

TnMS rating ~ ( A bit higher than AGB rating but AGB rating is more reliable.)
Nationwide 11.2%Seoul 13.4%
viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

cr as tagged