[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

uglypearl

said:

Prediction of the story of this drama (It happens in many K-dramas):
Noble Idiocy between the leads.
Conflicts of the leads in the last few episodes.
Time Jump, probably meeting again after few years.

Guest prosperity

@xopo17, the guys arrived at the house because the blonde girl from the beach showed them where he lived. It seems she was taken against her will, because it seemed like she didn't have any other choice but to take them there.

prosperity said: @xopo17, the guys arrived at the house because the blonde girl from the beach showed them where he lived. It seems she was taken against her will, because it seemed like she didn't have any other choice but to take them there.

I sense a truckload of turmoil ahead in this drama. CY torn between his love for BN and his long friendship with ES. ES torn between her love for KT and her hatred for KT's family because of how her mother is treated, and KT himself torn between his family and ES and how his decision will eventually affect the lives and fates of ES and her mother. I think ES's mother will lose her job as result of ES and KT, and ES will play the hero in her poor mother's life.

I think this drama has a potentially really good storyline as long as they don't screw it up with too much teeny bopper elements. The story so far and the depth of each character has a sense of maturity and development I think. Most of the characters if you noticed, are deeper than their surfaces.

To be honest i don't really dislike any of the characters at this point, it's like judging a book by it's cover. We don't even know anything much about Rachel & especially Bona yet and you have already judged them. Does it make sense to hate someone you know nothing of? All the characters grew up in a different environment and they all have different upbringing, they haven't even do anything much worth to be hating them. Isn't it that compared to Kim Tan or even Young Do who always bully and hurt people before, Rachel & Bona could be pretty much an angel but you understand them because you know their story. We are only at episode 2, so i guess we have to wait some more to see how the characters develop since at this point i'm pretty civil w/ all the female characters even Eunsang.
I remember in SeGa, all the viewers hate Yoon Seul at first as well because they thought she's this bratty, whinny, rich girl but started liking her afterwards and even feel sorry towards her. To be honest i don't blame Rachel for being bitchy or for Bona for feeling insecure & not trusting since that is an after effect if someone played & broke your heart (esp. if you did love that person) and Tan is so mean to Rachel as well so now do you hate Kim Tan too for being such an as*hole & a bastard towards the two or not because he's the lead? Isn't that double-standard then?

Guest prettygreens

been reading the comments about ep 2 and I can't wait to watch it with eng subs already! gaaaah hopefully it will be subbed as fast as the first ep  :))

@prosperity agree with you...I think their need something big explode moment to gain viewer as I see 2 episode has too long intro and too long story in a day. I see secret too their has more complicated story and also make everyone curious about the next week. I think the writternim should make us more curious about the story :)

I just love this drama hehehe but something  need more from this drama and maybe because it's still 2 episode introduction that's why we should be patient :)