[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest farstrep

1848311-O0918WB.jpg

This is one bully who seems to know how the world works, his standing with regards to the "grand scheme of things" and what he can do because of this knowledge. Suddenly, he seems more "dangerous" than the typical undignified bully you find in school.

1848315-MENMYY8.jpg

I love this overhead shot.

1848316-7MTE7E6.jpg

26115835525593C2048C44
credits:as tagged

Guest nightmare.

I would say that the first episode was not disappointing. I won't say that it's great or anything (too early to judge), but so far, it's quite okay for me. I was scared that it will be bad because I have high expectation on this drama (and I know some people do too). The one thing I like about the first episode is how we get a glimpse of each character. I am in love with Minhyuk's character. :D 

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! I know everybody is excited but please follow the rules of the thread we don't want our thread to be locked!!! Have fun!!!

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Please refrain from posting unrelated to "Heirs" stuff (that means others dramas), Bashing and quoting images (pictures, vids and GIF's)  Thank you! :)

class="content-title" style="color: rgb(63, 63, 64); font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Secret Love” vs. “The Heirs” vs. “Medical Top Team”: Which Drama Came Out on Top in Wednesday Ratings?heirs-medical-secret-lvoe.jpg

Among the three new dramas that are competing for the top spot on the ratings chart for Wednesday and Thursday,KBS‘s “Secret Love” took first place in viewership ratings. MBC’s new drama “Medical Top Team” debuted at a disappointing third place.

According to Nielson Korea’s October 9 ratings, “Medical Top Team” took 7.3% of the viewers, while SBS’s new drama “The Heirs” took 11.6% of the viewership. KBS’s “Secret Love” led the rankings by taking in 12.4% of the viewership.

In the first episode of “Medical Top Team,” an intense rivalry develops between Dr. Park Tae Shin (played by Kwon Sang Woo) of Paran Hospital and Dr. Suh Joo Young (played by Jung Ryeo Won) of Kwang Hye University Hospital. It seems that the two will share a deeper story line as the drama progresses.

Even though “Medical Top Team” debuted in third place, there is still a chance it will rise to the top spot. With its great cast and intriguing story line, the drama might start gaining more attention from viewers. There is a new battle between dramas for first place in the rankings in the Wednesday-Thursday drama timeslot. Which drama do you think will become the most popular?

soompi.com/2013/10/09/secret-love-vs-the-heirs-vs-medical-top-team-which-drama-came-out-on-top-in-wednesday-ratings

@jjsweeter0211
i think i can make an AU/crossover vid with jiwon, woobin and LJS someday
i quite love ra-e and young-do's scenes too :x

edit:
this is the third time i'm shipping incest pairings~~ gosh
ahncest with jongsuk and soojung (biological siblings)
then woobong siblings with dasom and wooshik (step siblings)
and now rachel and youngdo =))

Hello guys!!! firstly hii to StaRiX and jjsweeter who iv seen in shg's thread..hello to all others too  :-h Ah about Heirs now..as a matter of introduction,im a lee min ho fan..LMH will always be special to me because he was the first korean actor i crushed on,as BOF was my first kdrama.so yeah i may have drifted to other actors but LMH will always be special to me.so wen i heard abt the new drama HEIRS,i was very much stoked...he was playing a rich high school student and it greatly reminded me of the awesome Gu jun pyo..so i badly wanted to check this out.and now to Park shin hye..you're beautiful was my 3rd drama and i remember thinking how cute and adorable PSH is...i may not be her ardent fan but i totally adore the girl and when i knew she was paired opposite Min ho,i was madly excited and i just cudnt wait for the drama to start.
So here it did...i just watched the new ep in DC and i shud say i really enjoyed it...the plot may be cliched,but the execution was not...also the characters dont seem like the typical one dimensional black and white characters.each one is flawed and ultimately interesting..i have no complaints watsover,and i thought the acting was good overall..but my most favourite has to be Kim Woo Bin...im not that much familiar with any idols,my knowledge is mostly limited to the actors and actresses.so this was the first time me seeing Kim woo bin,iv heard abt him,but first time seeing him..i shud say i immediately fell in love with him!!! this man has a strong screen presence and i find myself looking forward to his scenes more..hopefully we get to see more of him today...and the chemistry between min ho and shin hye is more awesome than i expected it to be...its both subtle yet strong and i can see sparks flying between these too in the final scene sday...the preview for 2morrow's ep looks great too...excited and looking forward to the next ep :D