[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

I loved LMH's outfit. I love that it stands out, and I think the color looks great on him. I also want to add that he is beautiful  :x
Park Shin Hye is beautiful as well, and seems to have a shy yet bubbly personality. She is adorable.
Why wasn't Kim Mi Kyung there? I love her. Kim Sung Ryoung is a beautiful lady as well.
The whole cast looked nice actually.

I can't believe I stay up for this. Kinda regret my life choice right now, lol.
So.......thoughts on that long preview :-?
Overall, it was okay. The music was meh, except for that one ost at the farm. No one should drive a fancy car through that neighborhood, just sayin. Honestly, I thought that scene as shown in the preview was a little cheesy (KT was literally knight in shinning armor car). Same with that ending scene, where PSH walked into the middle between the KT and CY's staring contest, so obvious love triangle right there. I wish it were a little bit more subtle. 
I was kinda worried that I would cringe seeing Americans in Korean drama, but from the few scenes shown of them, not bad. I also like the school uniform. Each character gets his/her own design.Like the relationship between KT and KW. And the friendship with the rest as shown in that trailerHyung-sik's character is so adorable, I think I'm gonna like him a lot.
I need to re-watch that preview again tomorrow. My main concern is the editing. I sincerely hope they do a good job transitioning from scene to scene. The preview is not sequential order (I don't think), so please editing team, don't let me down.

Guest almontel

Shin Hye and MinHyuk has been on a series (Heartstrings) before and has been a close friend since she's close to YongHwa of CNBlue. She's also an avid fan and supporter of CNBlue that's why they look very comfortable together.I think ShinHye and MinHo are still re-learning to be comfortable with one another, they didn't see each other since their last cf and only spent a couple of weeks together while here in LA. I'm happy to see that SH was able to link arms with him during their pic together and then MinHo took over and grabbed her hand like a 'couple' will do...ke ke ke...As far as Woobin and SH, I agree, i don't think they've shared a lot of shoot together only the ones we've seen where SH was asleep...is it because WB seems to exude so much sex appeal and girls tend to shy away from him if they're not close??? it's odd since SH's close to one of his chingu LJS..
and when they were in Running Man, it was mostly CJH and Woobin together and SH was with Gary or YooJaeSuk most of the time...so they didn't really 'bond'...
i'm sure they're just in 'getting-to-know' you stage and he does have a girlfriend so they're probably just playing it safe...
I don't know why they didn't take a picture of the triangel: MinHo/ShinHye/Woobin...I find that ODD!

Guest prosperity

@sia3 yesss lol. I think the tan looks good on him. He should just move to LA, film American movies, so he can keep that tan year round.
For some reason I love that Woo Bin is taller than him :P

the only reason I could think of for KWB and PSH to be awkward... although they probably want to be more comfortable with each other, KWB' news of him and his girlfriend just came out so I think he is keeping a distance from other women because he has a girlfriend idk it's just a thought