[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

Was it just me or did the cast look mad uncomfortable together? I was a little surprised by that. This is my first press conference though so my question is, do the actors normally look so uncomfortable together? The only people that looked relaxed together imo was Min Ho and Kim Sung Ryoung, and Park Shin Hye and Kang Min Hyuk. 
I wonder how it is on set?

prosperity said: Was it just me or did the cast look mad uncomfortable together? I was a little surprised by that. This is my first press conference though so my question is, do the actors normally look so uncomfortable together? . 
I wonder how it is on set?

It might just be me, but I actually really like LMH's suit! the color is so trendy right now! what I don't care much for his black sequin button up shirt 

I'm pretty sure this drama is gonna be a hit or a miss for some people. I didn't want to get myself into all the hype just in case but I couldn't even help it, I was drawn..(to the guys....lol)........so fingers crossed! fighting Heirs!!

Guest sullifish

Hi..all chingu, new here..not a new member on soompi lol..Anyway i just want to say this drama is very interesting with the top cast like lee minho and park shin hye..
i have watch all trailer preview and also the live conference just now...all the actor and actress are so handsome and pretty..and also the director, writer to make this lovely drama...cant wait for the episode 1 on 9 october..Fighting chingu..Thanks