[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sandralopez

sivap

wrote:

»

wow it's amazing to see people from South America around here. Im From Ecuador and it is my first time in this soompi. Por cierto que tambien es la primera vez que me atrevo a escribir aqui, prefiero leer por que mi ingles no es muy bueno.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Woo Bin goes shopping for a motorcycle in still cuts for 'Heirs
kim-woo-bin_1380936655_af_org.jpg

Heirs' is continuing to remind you about the upcoming premiere next week with another set of still cuts, this time featuring Kim Woo Bin!

Kim Woo Bin plays Choi Young Do, the heir of a hotel empire who possess an IQ of 150. The still cuts show Kim Woo Bin looking like a kid at a candy store inside the bike shop where he tests out a hot orange motorcycle. To get in tune with his rich character, Kim Woo Bin looks ready to blow some major cash like it's no big deal on the motorcycle and leaves fans looking forward to some hot scenes of him riding a motorcycle, maybe with Park Shin Hye on the back seat.

A rep commented, "Kim Woo Bin is an actor who possesses an ability to express himself in a variety of ways. It is touching to see how he accurately portrays his character through his unique color and outstanding acting ability."

Hang tight because there's only a few more days until the premiere of 'Heirs' on October 9!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/kim-woo-bin-goes-shopping-for-a-motorcycle-in-still-cuts-for-heirs#axzz2f1faAezY

@sivap @EternalArmy

Bienvenidas al foro de Heirs . Me da gusto que haigan fans Hispanas que yo la verdad a veces me siento una minoria

So tell me who are guys a fan of I for one I'm a fan of Lee MinHo and Choi JinHyuk

Once again Welcome :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

“HEIRS” POSTER, WOO BIN STILLS, BTS AND OTHER GOODIES TO TIDE US TILL THE PREMIERE!

Posted by Clockwatcher on Saturday, October 5, 2013 

Heirs is in full promotion mode so we’re constantly getting goodies.

First up is the poster:

bi0d.jpg

I think the law of diminishing returns applies here. The optimal number of people a poster should have is probably around four or five because by the time it gets to twelve, we don’t even know where to look or if there’s a theme or message. Well, perhaps it’s hinting at something between Choi Jin Hyuk’s character and Min Ho’s character’s mom. They had a cute vibe in the teasers but is Kim Won really going to get it on with his daddy’s wife? What does he think this is? Glass no le?

Eun Sang is wearing denim on denim which is never a good combo although she doesn’t look too bad and I don’t even know what’s going on with Kim Tan’s jacket. Im Joo Eun looks cold and Jeon Soo Jin looks like an inexperienced CIA agent who hasn’t quite learned to hide her earpiece. To be honest, when I first saw the poster, I thought they’d photoshopped the cast together but they really gathered them together as seen in this 13-minute Making video:

Next up is bad boy biker, Choi Young Do. Well, I’m assuming he’s a bad boy because only bad boys ride bikes.

bvvb.jpg

Will the smart but unmotivated rich kid add this to his collection? How many of us wish he would add us to his collection?

Next, Choi Jin Hyuk, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin will be appearing on the October 6th episode of  SBS’s variety show, Running Man. I wonder what their missions will be and which team will win.

n168.jpg

I particularly like this one:

koqf.jpg

This photo isn’t exactly sexy but I can’t be the only one who imagined watching him in slow motion as he takes off his shirt then we’ll see his chest muscles tense and biceps bulge as he squeezes the water out of it. Oh, it’s just me?

As this drama is so darn highly anticipated, I hope we get to do more than ogle hot guys. It’s all about the story, dammit! The story! I’ll be recapping it so I hope it’ll be worth my while.

It’s less than a week till October 9th and I’m so ready!

Credit: SBS, Edaily, YT uploader.

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/05/heirs-poster-woo-bin-stills-bts-and-other-goodies-to-tide-us-till-the-premiere/

although the poster is lacking; I'm sure the story means a lot, I like that it is crowded in a way I don't know why maybe it's just me.... although I would want something between the main love triangle or square and wardrobe that we haven't already seen from the teasers would be nice :) 

@NileRose exactly! because most of the time we will be paying more attention to the music and to the storyline and watching the drama!! we will not focus on the poster for 20 episodes (well maybe) I mean I obviously won't but having the poster attract viewers is also very important in its own way :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

I have a thought about Eunsang's character.We know a bit about her mum and her sister.What about her dad? Who is her dad?What if her dad is chaebol and she is his hidden child .Of course, they won't go makjang to make Kim Tan and Eun Sang become half siblings. That will never happen..I am personally not a fan of " birth secret" plot in k-dramas however  it is necessary to spice up the plot sometimes.An hidden" heiress who asked herself " Was I destined to be poor from the beginning? " is finding the way back to her empire.It would be quite interesting to see right?
tumblr_mu2skgZO7f1siqvhio1_500.giftumblr_mu2skgZO7f1siqvhio2_500.gif
cr as tagged

Guest almontel

i'm sure they'll release another poster just focusing on the main characters, like they did with SG...i remember seeing 2 different posters, one that was almost similar to the You're beautiful poster where they looked like angel and then another one where they were both in bed...ke ke ke...
Question#10 from Dramafever: itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"How will Lee Min Ho kiss for Heirs?

The Kiss: it's the crucial moment for every drama. So how will Lee Min Ho tackle the lip action for the upcoming drama, Heirs?

30 Like   +1 56 TweetOur Video Drama Club speculates in their new episode:

So what do you think? Will there be forced kissing?
Or maybe just pure innocent kissing after a sweet confession, Boys Over Flowers style.
It could be picturesque and shy too.
Or maybe there will be some surprise kisses with wide eyes and 360 swiveling action.
And of course we can't rule out the possibility of another "Game Over Kiss," one of Lee Min Ho's most um, exciting kisses. (with Son Ye Jin in Personal Taste)

I vote for the GAME OVER kiss...i'm sure there'll be a time jump so it's ok to be the Game over kiss between MinHo and ShinHye...ke ke ke..