[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

No wonder I couldn't find it anywhere . SBS has already took it down.The fans are sure faster than the wind ;))

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

That version might not be completely edited yet and SBS accidentally uploaded it~
I think they forgot Choi Jin Hyuk and Im Ju Eun!! And I agree that it could look better than this.  
viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

( From left to right : Kim Woo Bin, Jeon Soo Jin,  Park Shin Hye, Kang Ha Neul , Lee Min Ho, Kang Min Hyuk, Park Hyung Shik ,Krystal, Kim Ji Won) ( corrected me if I am wrong :D )
Looking at the poster, Krystal is the second lead, not Kim Ji Won. 

@kkte1 : Thanks a lot for the filming pics of Kim Woo Bin and Kim Ji Won .They look so good together :xI think I am going to ship them for real 8-> :-\". I think my heart might be broken but don't stop me calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

@jjsweeter0211 Can't find the pics either!!! Hope SBS can REEDICT the pics. They over photoshoped Shinhye>< Probably cause haters to say more bad words...Sigh (did i successfully delete the quote? sry. first time to post on soompi)

Guest jjsweeter0211

@qxsissi : Hi ~ I see you are a new member. Welcome to soompi!~Could you please kindly delete the photos from the quoting ? It's the rule that you are not allowed to quote the image ;)Thanks a lot!

From the information available... the story again follows the rich man, poor woman, attractive actors formula that is severely overdone. Regardless, we're all somehow drawn to it, and anticipating it....... so hopefully there's something that will differentiate this drama from the rest. 
Didn't enjoy BOF at all, but thoroughly enjoyed watching Lee Minho in City Hunter...which was really a breath of fresh air in terms of Idol Dramas. Hopefully there will be the same sense of mystery in this drama, albeit without the action factor.