[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Wow, so nowadays people pay to look the same? I didn't know that.

Tsk tsk, how could he have gotten plastic surgery when he had no time to rest in between faith and now? That's some ridiculous rumors "someone" made up.

Our boy did however, lose dramatic weight :( filming must have gotten in the way. But he still looks good, maybe even better ;))

:(( :(( :(( good bye Min ho shi. Good bye shin hye shi. Good bye ji won shi. :(( :(( :((

I'm glad he made it back to Korea safely. Hmmm no signs of psh and kjw's arrival yet?

Guest prosperity

Why does LMH have so many anti's? Like can the dude breathe? When did he have time to do plastic surgery? LMH has not taken a break since Faith. He has been doing so many fan signings, and a tour. His face looks the same to me.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Since there aren't any filming pic of Kang Ha Neul of The Heirs , just want to share this ~He will be the lead in MBC drama special Unrest ( or Rebellious) which will be aired next Wed-Thursday at 21:55

201309261102779996_524395f825bb1.jpg

cr to uploader

Guest jjsweeter0211

“HEIRS”: PARK SHIN HYE THE DESERT BEAUTY

Posted by ckphoenix on Thursday, September 26, 2013 · 

While Lee Min Ho cooled off from the sun, surfing the waters, Park Shin Hye had a more difficult time fending off the heat in the desert (in LA County?).

Her beauty brought life to the area, remaining poised and working hard to film her scene all day despite the torrid and windy conditions of the backdrop.

t_zpsce0e6cac.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/26/heirs-park-shin-hye-the-desert-beauty/

I really hope she doesn't write Krystal's character like that annoying whinny stalker in AGD ugh. One episode of her made me drop the whole drama.

Hahahahaha @chrissydiva tell me about it (we're talking about the sister, meiri, right? lol.)! I suffered 20 hours of her crying, "yoonie oppa, why can't I have you?"

Hmmm however, I highly doubt Krystal's character will be as annoying. Annoying doesn't get worse than Meiri! Hahahahaha =))

any faithlings here...???? :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h

Faithling here ;)

Now an heiress as well :D lol.

@shenny yeah that one. I can't believe he ended up with her. What nonsense.

Well I do hope that Krystal won't have the same fate. I won't drop the drama either way since I love lots of people in the cast while in AGD, those adjussis weren't my cup of tea especially the male lead (don't get the appeal)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye Gets Stranded in the Desert and Looks Good

interesting

Managing to look good while being stranded in a desert, Park Shin Hye revealed more teaser photos for SBS’ upcoming drama, The Heirs

Acting as Cha Eun Sung, who inherits her family’s poverty in The Heirs, Park Shin Hye portrayed a character that overcomes all obstacles that come along her way. 

On September 10, Park Shin Hye filmed for the drama in Los Angeles in the middle of a dessert. The photos showed her flawless skin and beauty that heated up the atmosphere of the filming. 

46912002.jpg

Despite the exhausting heat and the hot winds that blew sand all around, Park Shin Hye did not lose her smile, showing her professional mentality. 

Hwa and Dam Pictures stated, “Park Shin Hye is an actress who is talented, beautiful, and down to earth.” The production company continued, “It was probably difficult to wake up early in the morning and film all day, but she didn’t even show a hint of exhaustion and instead, took care of the staff first.”

Meanwhile, The Heirs will begin on October 9 with the writing of Kim Eun Sook of Secret Garden and A Gentleman’s Dignity, and the direction of Kang Shin Hyo, who led Tazza and Midas.

Article Credit: Jung Ji Won

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/46912