[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

NileRose

said:

I want to say that Lee Min Ho surprised me actually with his congratulation  Message for Park Shin Hye but Really I am Happy that he and Shin Hye are friends that we can expect more Friendly environment Guys I can't wait heirsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  [-O< :x
Lee Min Ho video message to Park Shin Hye in Kiss of Angel Thailand
29.6.2013Uploader: kkpudding

Guest Mishiellie

wahhhhhhhhhhh heirs... heirs... HEIRSSSSSSSSSS
you better have a kick richard simmons story line.. YOU MAKE ME WAIT TOO LONG!!! 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CNBlue’s Lee Jong Hyun Denies Casting Rumors for “Heirs”crystalcove July 4, 2013 
Lee-Jong-Hyun-cover.jpg

Recently, news media source TV Report claimed that CNBlue‘s Lee Jong Hyun was set to be cast for the upcoming SBS drama “Heirs.”

“Heirs” has received a lot of buzz for its writer and cast. Kim Eun Sook, who wrote “Secret Garden” and “A Gentleman’s Dignity,” will pen “Heirs,” and actors Lee Min HoPark Shin HyeChoi Jin Hyuk, and Kim Woo Binhave been confirmed for the cast. So with the news of Lee Jong Hyun’s addition, the excitement grew, but now Lee Jong Hyun’s agency, FNC Entertainment, has denied the casting rumor.

FNC stated to MBN Star News, “We didn’t even get a casting offer.”

Interestingly, fellow CNBlue member Jung Yong Hwa was supposed to star in this drama, but he later dropped the show due to conflicts about his character between his agency and the drama production team.

“Heirs” is slated to air in October of this year.

Boices, are you disappointed?

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/04/cnblues-lee-jong-hyun-denies-casting-rumors-for-heirs/

Hullo everyone! I have been following this thread with interest since the beginning and intended to join near its premiere but had to ask about a rumour that I hope has no substance........ Has the filming of "heirs" been postponed?

adlyn13 said: @Mishiellie
I know October get here right now!! lol
at least CJH I was given the fortune to see recently so I won't miss him so much once Heirs begins but LMH it's been too long :((:(( . Once Heirs beings it will be exactly one year since I last seen him in a drama :(( . Ive kept updated on his fanmeets , his concerts but its not the same . Uri kissing beast hurry and begin what you do best at ,make your fans swoon and die when you on screen

well since they are both doing an asia tour I'm sure they will sing an OST together !! :P it will increase fandom and ratings and popularity better yet, they should have LEE MIN HO, PARK SHIN HYE , CHOI JIN HYUK, Krystal, and Kim Woo Bin do a duet altogether !! LOOOL 

I know they are friends. Since they were young, they have met very often in photo shooting and advertisements. However, I am still wondering if they will have this passionate chemistry between them but why worries? ahon ahon our daejung can melt any girl's heart. :D:P

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "f(x)’s Krystal Confirmed for Drama “Heirs”
crystalcove July 7, 2013
f(x)’s Krystal Confirmed for Drama “Heirs”

In early May, we reported that f(x)‘s Krystal was being considered for a role in the upcoming SBS drama “Heirs,” and now after two months we can finally report that she has been confirmed as part of the cast. 

Krystal’s agency, SM Entertainment, stated to different news agencies that the idol has been confirmed for “Heirs,” and since this is her first role in a regular drama, it asked the public to look forward to her appearance. Krystal was last in the MBC sitcom “High Kick: Counterattack of the Short Legs.”

Krystal joins Lee Min HoPark Shin HyeKim Woo Bin, and Choi Jin Hyuk in the Kim Eun Sook penned drama. She will play the role of a rich high school student. 

“Heirs” is set to air in October of this year.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/07/fxs-krystal-confirmed-for-drama-heirs/