[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest guadi

@anomalous - I'm having such a hard time doing my "research." It's not easy browsing through pictures and gifs of KWB and CJH, you know. So strenuous for the eyes ;)) Would you like to help? :P 
But seriously though, I have yet to come across KWB's shower scene. Has he had one yet in his previous dramas? A shower scene for guys is like a rite of passage in kdrama land. That's when you know, you make it as a hottie :P 

October is so farrrrrr away. We'll probably start seeing "official" info to be released around August, maybe? In the meantime, what are we gonna do? :-\" :-??

Guest Anomalous

@guadi   Hahaha. I know this 'research' will be strenuous for the eyes, but someone has to make the sacrifice for the greater good. ;))  I am surprised that KWB has no shower scene in his previous projects, someone needs to correct this wrong asap. :P  I'm also itching for more 'official' news from the writer. I really want to know more about the plot. So far, we have all these generalizations of the storyline but nothing concrete. I want to know what I am anticipating. :((

Guest guadi

Hehehehehehehe, I think this would be our sentiment by the time "Heirs" starts airing....
tumblr_inline_mlrtyo13fG1qz4rgp.gif
cr. tumblr
let's hope we don't look like Rose with wrinkles and all :))

Guest Anomalous

Oh @Maja, thank you so much. ;))  That's even hotter than a shower scene. :P  Wow! Just wow! He looks totally badas* in that. @guadi will swoon and faint on sight. :P

Guest kimbee

Annyeoong...Annyeoong...Annyeong Everyone.... hi.gif
woooaaahhh PSH & LMH... neomo neomo neomo excited to watch it...!!!
but i hate LMH the most because he is too annoying since when i watch him i can't sleep well and goin' crazy... OooOuuucchh scares to watch it... ottoke...ottoke..ottoke... i can't breath because of him...!!! i don't know how to face it then...Help me... dead.gif

Guest Mishiellie

tumblr_mosxavE8mx1rvgn4zo1_500.jpg
got this from Heirs baidu
I don't know if this twitter acct is some official one.. but the translation provided by Minoz小石头 Of Heirs baidu says:《继承者们》将于10月9日在SBS首播,每周三周四 播出
<Heirs> will be airing on SBS Wednesdays and Thursdays Oct 9th
OMGGGGGGGGGGG OCTOBER IS SOOOOO FARRRRRRRRR AWAYYYYYYYYYY

@Mishiellie

I know October get here right now!! lol

at least CJH I was given the fortune to see recently so I won't miss him so much once Heirs begins but LMH it's been too long :(( :(( . Once Heirs beings it will be exactly one year since I last seen him in a drama :(( . Ive kept updated on his fanmeets , his concerts but its not the same . Uri kissing beast hurry and begin what you do best at ,make your fans swoon and die when you on screen