[Drama 2013] Shark 상어 | Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest so2so2

the ironic is YS said he loves her just in the end of his life, even HW not even have time to say that she loves him :(( :((
so please say I love you to the one you love right now :D
but I like the sincerity in det.Byeong, YS n HW character, they trully say sorry for what happen in the past, like det.Byeong which came late 12 years ago, YS for his father crime to Robert Yune, HW for the kidnapping of YH, although I think that's not their fault ... ahhhh if in this world have many character like them, what a wonderful world can be ...

still hate the ending :D

lyra_brillantez said:

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Shark Ep 20 Finalhttp://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-shark-ep-20-final/

Guest vttr11

HW letting go of YS at the end at least there's closure for her to move on...this is the only good  idea of this writter ...i just felt that YS and his sister were punished for their dad sins....so sad...

Dad already got punished by being killed and left his children behind....This is really unfair for YS and YH...

Guest nel84

vttr11 said: So the spoiler pictures showed him laying on the ground with blood was real and production released it to prepare us for emotional breakdown... Hate this k-version of titanic

@so2so2

the ironic is YS said he loves her just in the end of his life, even HW not even have time to say that she loves him

I am not surprised by this!
  HW was always sluggish! Her favorite words: "later , I tell you later.
"
X( X( X(

Guest nel84

vttr11 said:

andy78

wrote:

»

HW letting go of YS at the end at least there's closure for her to move on...this is the only good  idea of this writter ...i just felt that YS and his sister were punished for their dad sins....so sad...

Can wait for the subs..then, after that I can really appreciate and understand the last final scenes..anybody can suggest me what other drama to watch? a happy mood please?also, any up-to-date info on "pirates"?
meanwhile this is all for you guys:original.jpg

cr: viki.com

Carmen Nicolae

wrote:

»

rintintintin said:<br />

<br />

Carmen Nicolae said:Ah, no, no way, I can not see these two together!For me it is enough!t<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

HAHAHA! You're a anti eh????

:P

But it's okay I guessed I'm the one who's looking forward of their movie... And it's a historic adventure movie okay??? Come join with me hihihi!<br />

<br />

<br />

I'm not anti, I'm just disappointed. Maybe I expected too much from this drama. Last scene disgust me.. Drop that filled the glass. An embarrassing scene, pointless, a mockery.

can't believe the ending why does it sound just like Bad Guy another Kim Nam Gil drama ... Geez he better do a light hearted drama next

I have not been following this drama but can someone tell me what happen to Hae Won and her husband ? Is she still married to him ?

mekeo117 said:

can't believe the ending why does it sound just like Bad Guy another Kim Nam Gil drama ... Geez he better do a light hearted drama next

I have not been following this drama but can someone tell me what happen to Hae Won and her husband ? Is she still married to him ?

Archived