A girl told me that her friend thought I was cute.

Crunchyrunchy

So I encountered a friend of mine while walking to class and she told me her friend (A girl who I met for like 10 minutes) thought I was cute and wanted to get to know me. Problem is, is that I don't know how to approach.

Do you think I would have a easier time approaching this girl? Any tips?

Guest JaruJaru

Go approach her and say hi man. You already know she`s interested in you so what`s holding you back? The best thing that can happen from you approaching her is that you guys probably go on a date and get to know each other. The worst that could happen is that you guys end up as friends and is gaining a friend bad? From not going up to her, you get nothing.

Crunchyrunchy said: So I encountered a friend of mine while walking to class and she told me her friend (A girl who I met for like 10 minutes) thought I was cute and wanted to get to know me. Problem is, is that I don't know how to approach.

Do you think I would have a easier time approaching this girl? Any tips?

Guest HERMIT

Two can play at this frigging game.

Just tell your friend to tell her friend that you "think the feeling is mutual and think a meeting can be arranged".

Answer ambiguity with ambiguity and see how far it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Take it as a compliment. Then just go out together with a group of friends and if she was really interested she would walk and talk with you ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Krrypton

tell your friend to ask the girl for her number. Once you've made the first move, conversations will follow.:-)

Guest iPhets

Ask your friend to organize something that involve both of you. Start talking to her, get to know her. When its time to leave, ask for her facebook, thats the easiest way, or her number is you're feeling ballsy.
If you ever see her passing by on campus you could even bump into her and be like "oh hey weren't you ___ from the other day?", BAM! you have a conversation with her now.

If she's already interested this would be pretty easy for you...

Archived