[Drama 2013] Your Woman 당신의 여자

Arue

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dong Yeon and Se Yeon should take a lesson from Soo Ha and Hye Seong (I Hear Your Voice) and her mother on how to live one's life.  :P

Hallelujah, the end is finally upon us . . . with one last episode.  Thank you to everyone for a fun time.  And, most of all to gene71632, without whom, most of us would not have been able to survive this drama.  =D>

See everyone around soompi!

I'm not as disappointed in Your Woman as I was in Glass Mask...oh god to even speak it makes me gag!? Though personally Man Bok should have went to jail after all he is the reason this whole situation was set up. As to whether or not he was responsible for the death of DY/SY dad he should at least explained it to them in my opinion. SY/DY should have went to jail for the crimes that they committees. JH should have died because he's a weak ***** excuse of man....Jin Goo got what he needed and accepted it like a MAN should!

Though getting off target here, but anyone else noticed the lead actress face is kinda puffy recently? or is it just my monitor screwing up on me on that...her face wasn't as puffy during Yellow Boots...which is still my favorite thus far.

120 Finale

1. Hyeon U and So Ra went to France.

2. Jin Goo got released from prison after a year. He went secretly to see Jun Hee at school but he decided not to talk to him. Jin Goo also had a female admirer that came to the shop quite frequently.

3. Dong Hee and Dae Goo got married and is pregnant.

4. Se Yeon got released from prison and refused Jeong Hoon's assistance. Se Yeon doesn't want to see So Ra as she felt it is best So Ra do without her as a mother. She is restarting her life doing lunchbox delivery business just as Eun Su from the beginning and is happy.

5. Eun Su became a successful chef publishing her first book. She also accepted Jeong Hoon's proposal at the end of the episode.

Triton823 said: I'm not as disappointed in Your Woman as I was in Glass Mask...oh god to even speak it makes me gag!? Though personally Man Bok should have went to jail after all he is the reason this whole situation was set up. As to whether or not he was responsible for the death of DY/SY dad he should at least explained it to them in my opinion. SY/DY should have went to jail for the crimes that they committees. JH should have died because he's a weak ***** excuse of man....Jin Goo got what he needed and accepted it like a MAN should!

Though getting off target here, but anyone else noticed the lead actress face is kinda puffy recently? or is it just my monitor screwing up on me on that...her face wasn't as puffy during Yellow Boots...which is still my favorite thus far.

Guest Bijan630

Hello everyone,

I had been following the weekly airing of this drama until I decided to just watch the RAW episodes instead.  It didn't matter to me that I couldn't fully understand what was being sad, but I had a general idea of everything that was happening.  I then decided to come to soompi. 

It's very rare for someone to take the time to write up a daily drama, especially when it has 100+ episodes.  I would like to thank you gene71632 for doing this.  I spent the past 4 days reading each episode as if it were a chapter in a book.

My opinion of Dong Yeong:  He should have been allowed to THINK that he got away with everything.  He should have been crossing a street, and intersection, any road, and THEN been hit by a car coming out of no-where.  He should have laid there dying a slow and painful death.

My opinion of Man Bok:  What was so great about his "family" back ground when he himself worked as a driver for a food company?  He and his wife Pal Soon had only been accepted by society because of their money, but behind their backs, no-one actually respected them.  To have treated Eun Su the way they did, forgetting where they themselves came from, was appauling(sp).  As it has been already stated in an earlier post, with Man Bok dying of a heart attack, I feel cheated. 

My opinion of Se Yeon:  Are we really going to have to watch, yet again, another, "all is forgiven" closing scene concerning this wench?  I'm throwing my hands up in the air and stepping away from this now.

Thanks again for the great reading!

Guest Mingstar

Much heartfelt thanks to gene71632  !!  I don't know how you were able to do it but I sure appreciate all your effort and generosity. 

I am satisfied with the drama's outcome actually but I do understand viewers'  frustration with some of the characters. 

Now that I know what happened in the story, I am going to enjoy the drama all over again since it's just started airing in my City. 

Thanks again everybody.   :)

@gene71632. Thanks for all the hard work in the recaps. I have been looking forward towards your recaps for the past months and since this drama has ended I am going miss you. 
See you around in other soompi threads. Once again, A BIG THANK YOU. 

Guest atomickitty

This ended pretty much as I thought it might. Manbok's death was not satisfying but I guess it solved the problem of ES having to live in the same house as the person who tried to kill her and her son. I'm glad my laptop is semi safe as SY got her punishment. I don't have to take a shotgun to it. :)

Thanks so much, as always, to @gene71632. You really come thru for us, yet again. Also thank you to everyone on the forum because your comments made the drama more fun to watch. Sure, I didn't always agree with everyone, but that's what makes it more fun for me.... getting to see that other perspective.

Now, what drama should I watch next. I don't think I want to watch the one that's coming up next because it smells like the same thing over and over again. Not like that's not what most daily dramas are, but this one just feels especially recycled. Any ideas on what daily drama I should watch next?

Guest Mingstar

I am waiting to see what you choose atomickitty.  lol   I don't always have the patience to watch a daily drama though. 

Guest atomickitty

Thanks Auntie Mame. I saw that he was going to be on there while looking for new dramas to watch. I think 5 or 6 of the dramas I watched ended this week. I will watch it because I like the actor that plays Jeong Hoon. Mostly because I adore his real life sister. It might be one that I let run it's course and then marathon. I can only take so much makjang plucky Cinderella without the FF button.

I think in every drama I've seen where the Cinderella is abandoned, lost, stolen, or presumed drowned at sea, they always end up in the same profession as their birth mother. I'm assuming the woman who put the shoe on her younger self is her birth mother... Genetics are really strong in kdramaland!

Archived