[Movie 2013] Temperature of Love/ Degree of Love/ Very Ordinary Couple 연애의 온도

Guest jjsweeter0211

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="date-header" style="margin-top: 1.5em; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; font: normal normal normal 78%/normal 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-align: center; "FRIDAY, MARCH 1, 2013

Kim Min Hee Wears Elizabeth & James To 'Degree Of Love' Press Conferece

8517075054_bcd6fd2060_z.jpg

South Korean actress and model, Kim Min Hee (김민희) attended the press conference of 'Degree of Love (연애의 온도) held at the Seoul Lotte Cinema in Seoul, South Korea on February 28, 2013.

The actress was dressed in an all white ensemble. The Elizabeth and James 'Bardot' dress from Spring/Summer 2013 collection was accessorized with a matching white wedges from Burberry Prorsum.

I absolutely love the racerback dress, she looked incredibly chic!
http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2013/03/kim-min-hee-wears-elizabeth-james-to.html

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Min-hee becomes the sexiest woman with a single pose

Source | 2013/03/01 | 

tumblr_mj0z4jw2tO1rdp98no1_500.jpg

tumblr_mj64fplRHr1r5z2nso1_1280.jpg

Actress Kim Min-hee showed everyone what 'sexy' is all about with a single pose. She participated in a fashion photo shoot with 'GQ' on the 28th in a black, mini one-piece dress. She posed in and between curtains with her legs and hips showing only a little bit. Kim Min-hee is coming back on the 21st with the movie "Degree of Love".

tumblr_mj0z4jw2tO1rdp98no3_500.jpg

tumblr_mj0z4jw2tO1rdp98no2_500.jpg

Source : isplus.live.joinsmsn.... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Min Hee Says She′s Honest in Love Relationships

2013-03-03 19:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Kim Min Hee revealed she′s honest in every relationship, even her love relationships.

At the press conference for the film Temperature of Love held on February 28, Kim Min Hee said, "I like relationships that aren′t too closed in. I don′t try to pretend I′m something I′m not; I just speak what′s on my mind with honesty, so even when we come to fight the bad emotions don′t last long."

82134511.jpg

Kim Min Hee appears as Jang Young in the film, a woman who pretends to be indifferent in the face of love but is actually very weak inside.

"There are a lot of scenes in which Young feels good but then suddenly becomes cold with just one word. I could relate to her because I′m similar in relationships."

Her romance with Lee Min Ki will premiere on March 21.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Min-ki and Kim Min-hee's kiss picture

Source | 2013/03/03 |

photo288534.jpg

Lee Min-ki and Kim Min-hee's movie "Degree of Love" poster has been revealed.

The production revealed Kim Min-hee and Lee Min-ki on the 3rd.

He is kissing her on the cheek and it says, "We broke up this day".

"Degree of Love" is about the relationship of a couple whose relationship got hotter after they broke up. To be released on the 21st.

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news... ( English )

Archived