[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

seeing those bts photos of jis and shk shared by hclover96, made me think that both their actions especially the actions of jis are way too comfortable to be just friends.. :x 8-> 
but why infront of the media, they are too shy beside each other..if they are so comfortable with each other during filming.. :-S :-? 
jis and shk is such a perfect couple! :x they look so good together, their chemistry is amazing..just looking at them together, you can feel and see the sparks in them..please date in real life! :x [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest crazywindblower

i miss our O2 couple soooooooooooo much!!! :(( :( winter is already fast approaching, it reminds me of twtwb and the amazing chemistry of jis and shk.. :x
i  wonder if both are still in contact with each other..i hope they do.. :x [-O<
i remember in article shk asked jis if he was happy that winter, and jis replied in a separate article that he was happy just like shk..awww, they know each other feelings..they understands really each other.. :x me being delusional now.. 8-> :))

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h !@hclover,kisseye,crazywindblower,nith,nrfajr & yonnaoh & others dearest chinggus :x >:D< ,did u all still remember that after the TWTWB was ended the farewell party.The other day......(continue) :x >:/

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Our lovely Jis because of he drunk too much,he felt so lonely when he was woke up afterwards Jis gave a call to KB & Writer Nim,his tears came out to his eyes :( when he heard the voice from Writer Nim.(his tears came non stop)。he spoke out his whole feeling about the filmed TWTWB while he can not to push out from his character(OS).! :P:).when he described all his feeling to teacher Nim,he cried so weep n the teacher was be silent n listen to Jis.(he cried that moment around 2hours)!! ;;):) ....(continue)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

All i know is from the above and @hclover sharing the photos to us,Jis was cried is because he can't forgotten The TWTWB teams work.?? [-X :-? Noop.! Is especially his lover partner :\"> .why..?he was asked writer Nim before why shouldn't filmed another more than 16eps?! :P :\"> :D。did u all know what i means?? :x ;;)

Guest yonnaoh

@jocelyn, ive been looking at their photos and interviews youre right In Sung and Hye Kyo had a hard time after the drama ends, so may we suggest that they make a part two of this drama? I cant get over it.. :x

Guest crazywindblower

how i wish and pray for a new drama or movie for jis and shk together.. [-O< so that on their second project, they can now act looking at each other eyes.. :x 8-> that will be really exciting and fun to watch..please drama and movie Gods, please make this possible! :x [-O<
jis and shk has really an amazing chemistry! :x 8-> ;) when they are together, love and happiness sparks and butterflies surround them.. :) 

OMG!! that look on JIS's face says it all.... He has this cheeky, yet very cute grin on his face every time he touches/gets closer to SHK. ;)) you can tell that he enjoys/cherishes every minute of it!! and how SHK is trying too hard not to get caught in JIS's eyes is too sweet.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Yes!@restudewi,i do agree my consensus same with what u think.just like Jis Shk in the first & second pics.i really love these pics.Jis is grabing to Shk in 1st pics. :\"> :x Wow!Omg..! Jis look toward to Shk so deeply!..tiiill he moving up a bit to her arm and then he grabing tightly to Shk n veryyy close with him. :\"> :P 8-> ! Soooo romanctic..! how did he can denied these happened?? :-? I really sure Jis is 100% had fallen in love to Shk.! :\"> 8-> ;;)

I can't sleep  [-(   at night .I'm really miss them and i think that our dreams will come true soon  :)>-  ! pls make them as a couple in real Life.I promise that i will not want have anything anymore  [-O<  8->  i don't care, even in my life i will not get married  [-O<    ( what did i just say   :-t   :-SS  ) ,i would't never find a guy like JIS oppa in  :-j  my real life   :((     :-< . Oh..and i don't really care how long legs he has  :D  i still love you not matter what !   \m/    (SHK unnie, do you think so ?  ;))  )

some gifs  ;;) :x

f800f536afc379312529f40ce9c4b74542a91145 

Our oppa is really funny guy  :x  :D 

8c0433adcbef7609e290e4ba2cdda3cc7dd99e68

50520ef431adcbefdeaf0323aeaf2edda2cc9f68

i love them so much  :x :-* 

4rPGKTLGPQfoKNmzIpRsbmcv7VrAj4IMLUXxaSiP

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :)@kisseye,what did u talking about? Why did u said that? Me also same with u,i'm still single(non married).I'm still find my lover partner,if..if..someday i really can find a guy like Jis..ohh that how a wonderful !! [-O< 8-> :\"> these is my faith in my life ;;) 。so anyway,kisseye pls open your heart,don worry be happy O:-) \:D/ :x

Guest yonnaoh

@kisseye, thanks for the pics of our O2 couple, wow its breathtaking, beautiful faces of JIS and SHK, dont worry chinggus we will find our own JIS oppa! :D

@insung143hyekyo  just right click on the picture that you want to insert and select "Copy Image Location".  In the "Leave a Post" box, click on the "Insert Image" icon (see pic below) and just paste in the photos location (Ctrl + V) and press "Submit". from hclover96  ^:)^

10047344144_42881224b8_o.jpg

.."Jocelyn " hehe  ;;)  i mean,if     [-O<   gods made them as a couple in real Life, and makes our dreams will come true, for the Things, i'm going to lose some of the pool of my life,i would be willing to stay single forever  [-O<    hehe  :D 

@yonnaoh  are you mean our SHK right? or do you mean someone else.  ;))     --------------> is me  :D   :-SS

Don't bash me for this  :-S :((