[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest yonnaoh

crazywindblower said: read from twtwb thread that jis and kim bum are the only confirmed to attend the 2nd twtwb japan tour on nov. 30.. :( we won't be seeing still jis and shk together again.. :(:(( ~X( why are they not promoting the drama together?! ~X( :-w =((

I find this really sweet and adorable.  They are not filming yet he's still piggy-backing her.  He could have let her down and she can walk back herself, but he still wants to carry her ;))
IgD2zu.gif

This is the bts for the shooting scene.  I noticed JIS has his arm around her and doesn't seem to want to let go :P
dOAeuC.gif

Guest kyoju143

hahaha look at insung gaze on the camera and that smile while piggy back ride hahaha " he must be enjoying the feeling of carrying shk hahahah.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi! Gd afternoon everybody,i really like all of you posted! Gumasumida!@kisseye,@hclover,@yonnaoh! JIS is sooo handsome smart & SHK is beautiful,gorgeous & stunning :x 8-> ;;)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Sometimes i got a curiously think about that ,my delusional mind come again,i just thinking if..if..Jis had finished ended the drama TWTWB around 7mths.,did he miss Shk everyday,every night(thinking her like-kiss her,hug her,embrace her,slept with her etc)everythings around her in his mind..! :\"> 8-> :-? Or (because may be he want to lonely man didn't touch,embrace any girls,just always with kim.c together or waiting a person !) :-? 8-> :\"> this is my delusional mind! Am i right,how about all of u ?? :P;)

Guest yonnaoh

a beautiful woman and a handsome man, they should be together, now im just imagining them in that clothes in red carpet while the photographers are going crazy capturing the best shots. >:D<

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Wow! Handsome JIS & beautiful SHK, they are the first & the last soulmate loverpartners and so good to be together in my life i never see before.! :\"> 8-> :-bd with my best wishes to JIS SHK be a pair of lovers! O:-) [-O< :x

I log in and 'What????' I can't find the 'insightful', 'awesome' and 'lol' buttons? Where are the heck are you, buttons? @-) @-)
Truly, my true feeling on 02 couple was and ..always ON and OFF. I am a bit desperate, though I am trying to convince myself "Yeah, that s true what your shippers' friends said, it is very weird to see that SHK and JIS have never been together in public to promote TWTWB after the 'rumour' came up. The rumour saying that SHG flirted JIS." I know that something happening between them. But, once again, when they both preserve their 'pride', the dream that someday they will be together is just a dream, and always be. But, still, I am here, waiting for the good news which perhaps come up all of sudden. 
Oh In Sung sshi, pls make your moves on SHG. You both look so good together. I know, shippers know, that the way you gazes at her, the way she looks at you, your smile, and her smile, your laughter and hers, are very meaningful. They show that both of you are happy at those moments, the happiness that we have never seen when you and her with other partners. If you want to be her everyday guide, pls make it real. Pls HEAL MY ON-OFF heart beating feeling. You can now play hide and seek, but pleassseee, surpise us with the great impact news, that both of you will marry. 

@zuizui, you called my name on ur post, oct 7. I trace and finally found that the thread is 270/271 If I am not mistaken. You should call my name 3 times then I ll soon come to you  ;)  Actually I need you life-vest to keep me floating, yes I need that zuizui. One more, I won't ship another ship. This ship, although frustrating, is the one that gives me a hope. You know the hope is? SHK and JIS look so awkward and try to avoid each other when shown to public. It is the hope that they are both typically classical Asians, when it is about love thing, they are shy. (You may agree or disagree with my opinion, shippers. That is what I think). 

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Ha loh! :)kisseye, i really like to look Jis smile more than no smile,but his cool i also love him loh..hehehe :\"> 8-> :D it is Jis is in Korea ?? :-/ :-/ 。they said our Jis sudden went out to take a break.i wonder Jis really like to drink coffee,ha..ha..!! :D :x