[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

restudewi said: image

I think I like this picture,, because JIS is full attention to what PD kim says.. he doesn't give attention to the woman whom like seem to hug him :))... Imagining if SHK were that woman,,, JIS automatically give his magical gaze to her :))

hclover96 said: No matter how many times I see this, it will always brings a smile to my face.  I think JIS is being naughty and sneaky here.  Since Oh Young is blind, she wouldn't be able to see him taking a bite first and then offering it to her, but JIS forgot that SHK can see :)).  He tried to do it more than once ;))

10158307624_19cbdb72b2_o.jpg
10158307374_850afeefcb_o.jpg
10158485936_a06b02ca71_o.jpg
10158484716_e38933dc20_o.jpg
10158484076_60132b7ba1_o.jpg
10158483826_c15aeb13a2_o.jpg
10158303704_53a8213776_o.jpg
10158385805_c706f36632_o.jpg
10158478726_10d7565113_o.jpg
10158300084_1f99d76e25_o.jpg

Guest ninja23

Yeah.. I also don't see that hug scene were they are on a river. Wonder if that is a part of a scene but it was just cut or they hugged each other  :\">  ;)  :D 

No matter how hard I try to make sense of this photo.. it keeps making me confused. What are they doing? Did they catch a funny looking bug and observed it closer together? :))
and... where is SHK's head? I just cant picture it. :D

and here they look like a random couple (waiting for their train) who are secretly in love :)) they love to flirt with each other.. but are very worried that people around them will notice them as a "couple".
Oh dear! could I be any more delusional?! :))

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 those photos are awesome,thank you for sharing it.. :-bd

by looking at those photos,i wonder that they seem to be close on the set of filming, not just close as friends but seems super close more than friends (sitting on opposite chairs,hold hands while reading script, jis making shk laugh alot, jis resting his hands on shk lap,sitting side by side during breaks, jis supporting shk les while on the motor sleigh,etc.) hmmmmm..but why when infront of people or press they are shy towards each other.. :-?

Guest crazywindblower

@Nith hi chinggu! :h that photo makes me confused too.. :-S

it seems that both are listening to an intstruction made by the person standing in front of them,but what makes me wonder is why jis needs to rest his hands on shk lap even if there is script/paper/book below his hands..there is no personal space in there..they seem too much comfortable to each for jis to do that and shk letting him do that.. :-? :-/

Guest kyoju143

I think they have this romantic feeling in the early start of their filming, But when the nasty rumors surfaces they become very careful and somewhat distant specially when they are in public... specially SHK , after what she have been through as much as possible she wanted to avoided. and JIS as gentleman he is, he supportive ShK and always protected her.. haaaaiiii

Those useless haters,,., Can they mind there on business ...

they are so jealous and envious to our Beautiful SHK

Guest crazywindblower

@kisseye i too still wonder to that photo of jis and shk hug beside the river..it was shown as a bts in one episode..but i can't find that scene in the river scene..and btw,shk was wearing heels on the river scene and their surroundings in that scene were sandy or rocky but in that bts photo she was wearing flat boots and their surroundings seems to be mossy/grassy..so are they just practicing a scene for the river scene or just having a break/time for each other to hug?

But if they are practicing only in that photo,i can't rememer that there was a hug scene in the river scene..only oh soo carrying oh young and oh soo slapping oh young..hmmmmm..

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Gd afternoon guys! Did all of u remember another photo didn't post,but this is 2 high cut photos(u all can see at the twtwb ost mv,also at the snow fight after film ended. ;):)..the 2 pics are showed their hugged sooo closer,face to face on the snowland,until u all saw can say so romance,so adoreble, n until can believed their relationship can't deny! :\"> :x 8-> :D

Guest Jocelyn Chow

BINGO!Bingo!yes! =D> O:-) :\"> kisseye,thank you soooo much to you posted this pics.i really really love this 2 photos.don you and hclover,crazywindblower,hearttsui,kyoju,yonnaoh,nith,shey428,ninja,retudewi,graaccee,nfjar,mamamika,zuizui,leezsa,timi.all of u also like these pics right!! :x :\"> btw the 3nd photo Jis hugging Shk just roll n roll,u can see Jis had fast kiss already!! \m/ :\"> 8-> :D.Ha..ha..ha..!

Guest sooki99

Hi O2 shipper! It's been long since I last lurk in this thread >.<

You all stay blowed by that wind huh? ;))

So... What's up now? SHK already back in Korea and JIS too...

both not working any big project these days hmm..

Is it true that KMH is SHK bff or are they just colleague? O.O damn.. as SHK fan not knowing this I feel bad. I was always just stay in touch with her professional work only.

How that thing with JIS and KMH going? I hope if they were really close that time was just about 'getting to know each other', you know.. whether to get serious or not is still in not decided and I sneakily hope it's not continuing ;))

And about how recently SHK seen watching a premiere with KDW.... well you know I'm always worried though, that they're really dating..because of the gossips in korea.. but I hope it's not true @.@ hyekyo eonnie, let me take care and feed KDW, you can go married with JIS oppa

Help me~~ I'm crazy :P

I always find SHK and JIS could be a real soulmate.. They're the same age, how they match each other physically and in personality, and most of all there's a gap of awkwardness between them that could only be translated and filled with attraction. You must know this 'gap' I'm talking about if you ever fall in love with a guy from your social circle ;))

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Kyoju143,you are right,that's why i really like Jis Shk(these lover partner) :\"> 8->..and i watch this pics again n again! :P :x :x .these is my delusional mind again,i have arouse great feeling for Jis that he really got feel & like her that time..hmm... :-? [-X :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,everybody,if twtwb teams,director kim,the crews not there,just Jis & Shk two of them,may be Jis oppa will be kiss Shk ha..ha..ha =)) \m/

Some cute gifs :-* >:D<

6a19bd84tw1e6qeu8nulig208c050e6h.gif

Hahaha  =))   JIS oppa   :D  OMG!!  =))

48c1be87jw1e3vqj9yheig205g05w1kx.gif48c1be87jw1e3sp6gggiig

P.S ..... Omo!   :)]    @hclover96  KDW he did not wear the socks ?. Same as JIS  :D  Maybe you should had to buy some socks for him  ( i mean for KDW    :>  )  and for JIS oppa don't need to be worry , OY unni she will buy for him  hehe :D

hhq2.jpg