[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Btw this is in my dream,but everytime what happened in my dream will be success happened!!(just like sunami,twister etc..)is that terrible??or it is my 6 sense? :-SS ;;)did some of u do happened like ths? :-/ :-? 8->! So anyway i wishes Jis Shk will be together forever [-O< 8-> :\"> :x

@jocelyn_chow

You're not the only one like that. :) before dispatch release the tsunami, i dreamt of JIS a night before that. If you remember, dispatch announced a day before that they'll be a big revalation the next day. I was hoping that its not from our O2 couple. To be honest, i dont want them to be involved in any relationship. But of course if they are a couple i would be jumping for joy. Atlast! My long awaited dream come true. 9yrs took so long to come true but it did. Thanks to writer Noh and Pd kim.

Anyway going back to my dream. I was in the press conferrence and in the dinner after the presscon, i am one of the staff. Im with KB and JEJ's table while across our table was JIS looking rather in his deep thoughts. SHK unnie wasnt in my dream though. (Sad, i havnt seen her personally in my dream. Haha) at first when i woke up, i was wondering if he's waiting for SHK. But later in the afternoon, the big news came out. Huhuhu and then i thought my dream was a premonition. :((

I guess reality hurts..

Btw, i posted this before earlier in this thread.

CD55CA5E-0C4A-49B0-AC98-78D60849F637-656-0000007FDB9E37D6_zps97fbb5a6.jpg

"If you believe it i heard it comes true." -oh soo

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@shey428,what is the big news came out?what happened afterwards??why u guess hurts? :-/ :-w .(this words when oh soo said? Which eps?)

@jocelyn_chow

The next day they announced the JIS and ajhumma thing (kim min hee)

D88F5C36-3EC7-47AC-872C-C644C598C165-679-0000008656C286D2_zpsffdc8302.jpg

They are a couple begining early this yr.

The screencap was ep. 1. :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Ok,i saw it,is that the pics i means(jis n ajhumma kmh)dates same day??hmmm..but till now no more their rumour。ok,never mind !!_let us see the end of years(nov & dec),may be get a great news from the dispatch!(ha..ha)Aja!Aja! :D \:D/ :x

I miss them so much...

9CBF6AAB-825B-4B6D-91FA-A9F78FBCBF74-828-000000F36FFF27DF_zps399ffa2e.jpg

AF10F532-8547-4CEA-85A9-57AEF5A4DF60-828-000000F36A8D5528_zps0f6b2139.jpg

49B2A4AB-98DE-4858-A257-3A59BAB64FAF-828-000000F36570317F_zpsb19d3406.jpg

They are perfect for each other from the beginning. Do you think it's the end for our O2 couple? Is there any hope of love and forever??

Big sigh.... :-< :-< :-<