[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest hearttsui

hclover96 said:
hearttsui said: @hclover are you happy seeing kdw shk? i'm happy for you but sad for O2 shippers even if SHK and KDW picture seems lacklustre :(  still hurts a lot :( sad like @kisseye here

but thank you always @hclover

Guest yonnaoh

they are All jealous of Hye Kyo, she's the most beautiful woman in korea, nothing can put a good woman down! Btw, i love all the pics, thanks chinggus!

Guest crazywindblower

yeah, actually that photo of kdw and shk watching the premier together though with their manager hurt my shipping O2 heart.. =(( but what can i do they are on the same agency,seeing them together in any events will be normal..what will break my O2 shipping heart more is when there will be photos of kdw and shk together w/o their manager..or paparazzi shots of them just like wb and lny when spotted together.. =((

but still i wonder both kdw and shk are not afraid to be spotted together..but for jis and shk after twtwb seeing them both together in any events is impossible even in events of promoting their successful drama..why oh why.. :-S :-? :-w

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 those comments from that link are too harsh.. :( what can they do,shk is so pretty and gorgeous and most of all a nice person..people can't blame her if actors particularly those she has worked with would fall for her..even jis keeps on saying how beautiful shk and even said that no man will not fall or like her.. maybe both shk and jis choose not be seen in public to avoid nasty rumors and mostly, probably to protect shk most,since she is always been the target of nasty rumors..tsktsk..if its because of that i'm sad that O2 love or meetings or seeing in events is being sacrificed.. :( =((

Guest crazywindblower

@shey428 hope someone could translate those tweets of shk manager in english.. :\"> [-O< btw, thanks for sharing it chinggu.. :-bd

Guest kyoju143

geezz I think those haters should learn the word "mind your own business"..... So what if SHK is seen watching a movie a man who happen to be with thesame agency ,and with her manager with lots of people and duhhhhhh. Those haters are acting as a conservative but please just for a sec look at your self maybe there are tonssss of thrash that existing in your life.... that seriously need a total cleaning....

Those haters are seriously dumb and pathetic... :-q :-q :-q :-q

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@hclover, i like all ur posted thr pics,so nice,pretty,gorgeous .thank you very much.! Is it Jis will contact Shk? When he saw these news was happened to her? :-? :-/ @shey428,what is profile that u posted an hour ago?

haters will be a haters..
I just wondering, when SHK going public with her previous relationship like LBH and HB,, beside theri public confirmation by their publicist, was there any picture or news that capture both of them when they were dating,, because when I googling, it's only picture from dispacth news.. so I still don't understand why many people hate so much on SHK.. just  because you don't have like SHK (preety rich famous kind hearted and everyone just fall in lover for her) doesn't mean you have to hate her... jezz so pity for them..
so let's make our thread more peacefull you guys,,, lets spread more love and more picture of JIS and SHK instead

Guest crazywindblower

i agree with @restudewi , lets make this thread full of love and be more peaceful..this is the house of our lovely and amazing O2 couple..so yeah, please put more photos of jis and shk chinggus!!! :x :x :x 8-> :-bd

and watching how JIS was very protective of SHK in their BTS,,, I'm pretty sure he wants to protect SHK in her real life.. I remembered read in JIS thread, when their first colaboration announced, some member comment like she afraid if JIS will fall in love with SHK, because SHK was known as man eater.. or something like that.. I forgot.. like always fall in love with her costar.. 
and SHK-JIS is a very private person, even their personal life.. they won't sell it to public, so we like never seeing both of them together in public iew.. so KDW - SHK seeing watching VIP.. of course it's a professional stuff, even a normal person can see it.. if I am SHK I won't let my boyfriend go out with me just to gain a nasty comment,,, like I care :)
and knowing that, I'm pretty sure JIS will do anything to protect her.. maybe like keep 'their relation as private as possible, maybe' or he's oke if he advid to have a relationship with KMH
well it's just my option..

Guest crazywindblower

btw, seeing both kdw and shk watching a movie together does not mean that they are dating..they are with their manager and are from the same agency, duh pathetic haters.. :)) unless they confirmed they are really dating.. :( =(( and hope those haters see that there is a space/gap between shk and kdw while sitting next to each other, is that what they call dating or is in a relationship or super close.. :))

Guest crazywindblower

i suddenly remembered in a bts video where in jis told shk "you can never find a nice guy like me" , i can't remember the exact words of jis but its somehow like that..and shk while laughing/grinning responded yeah or yes.. :x :x i wonder why jis said that.. :x 8-> :-? :-/ :x

Please make some space for me ^:)^  i still live here  :D

Old BTS Pictures ;)) :\">

65e52209gw1e444iyw0pjj20hp09uab8.jpg

Hehe :D JIS oppa he watching the kissing Scene    :D 

65e52209gw1e444wradh3j20hr09q74y.jpg 

A beautiful smile of our O2 :-*

65e52209gw1e443oxhmwmj20hn09tt9y.jpg

65e52209gw1e443p01f47j20hq09v3zo.jpg

So cute O2 :x  Aww JIS oppa SHK unnie! :x

wo2_zps384d8ea3.jpg

Cute Gifs :>

c0706572jw1e94p4o5ysug206t0417h0.gifc0706572jw1e94p4iomodg206t0417hh.gif

c0706572jw1e94p4v4fesg206t041gxt.gif6a19bd84tw1e6hz41vo8xg206y04gtkj.gif

4fe83e5ftw1e5lqd37xchg209906qgvm.gif

P.S  I'm really can't sipper them or one of them with anybody else for me is always JIS & SHK :x   (   :-*  they both is My Oxygen :x )

The One and Only O2   Aja aja fighting !  \m/  :)>-