[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest kyoju143

They have so much in common these need to get married hahahahha , but anyways if they want to still take time in there relationship its ok hahaha delusional mode ...

Guest mamamika

Jocelyn Chow said: Hi! @mamamika,the wedding partner ji sung & lee bo yeong.,they also filmed a drama and including Eugene and the name is (save your last dance for me).these drama i had watched last 6/7 years ago,i watched these drama so many time because ji sung last time do handsome :\">:P8-> !

Guest graaccee02

crazywindblower said:

yonnaoh

wrote:

»

I've been reading their past interviews the reporter asked SHK wether she has something to asked JIS, she took a long pause and said" In Sung, were you happy that winter?

and JIS replied " I was just as happy as you were." whooooo! I think im gonna faint right now!

:x

Guest crazywindblower

i miss our O2 couple together so much.. :( so i am re-watching twtwb, particularly their sweet moments.. :x i love the cotton candy scene and there snow mountain scene so much.. :x i feel love between them..jis and shk has really indeed great chemistry! they are so adorable together! 8-> :x have a great weekend chinggus! :-bd

Guest crazywindblower

how i really wish that shk will accept the mother role of the movie about young parents having a sick child..and i hope too the father role will be given to jis..please movie Gods please! [-O< [-O< [-O< in twtwb, there were no eye contacts between them only during the last scene of its last episode.. :( hope they will be given another chance to work together and this time to have eye contact scenes so that their emotions will be more better..please, i hope that movie will be given to both of them, even if its another melodrama..they are so good at it! :) it will be nice to see that they will act as parents.. :) :x 8->

Guest ninja23

I think that they are still confused for the feelings that they have for each other because according to that interview it seems that they both can't let go or can't get over after the ending especially JIS. "I woke up really early the next day regardless. I spoke to Kim  I began to tear while I was speaking to Beom and writer Noh Hui Kyung on the phone. It was very strange. I don't know why that happened. I was crying and they just listened quietly." he didn't know why he cried but i think we know   :(;) "I felt like I was actually going to die while I was filming the 16th episode"  "I watched the drama on TV and realized that I am the one near death rather than Oh Young."  I've never heard an actor crying & can't let go after the filming ends. 
And when ask how was the chemistry for each other? JIS: "It killed. Hye Kyo did everything and turned all the credit to me. We both knew. We knew each other's territory and knew exactly when we had to be more understanding of each other. Hye Kyo knows when I'm trying to be more understanding and she does the same with me." looks like he couldn't fight the feeling anymore hehe   :\">  :x 
And for that question. SHK: "What should I ask. I want to ask him, 'In Sung, were you happy that winter?'" thought she just indicated the "What should I ask" so it will not be obvious :)  :))    Sorry for the long post... ^:)^  ^:)^

Guest kyoju143

For our O2 couple I wish them all success in life may they find the true happiness in there life if they will end up with each other then we will all be happy because we know ( O2 shippers) that from the start they are meant to be hehehehe.... This is first and last couple that I will shipped for the rest of my life \m/ hahahaha ,

Guest nrfajr

ninja23 said: I think that they are still confused for the feelings that they have for each other because according to that interview it seems that they both can't let go or can't get over after the ending especially JIS. "I woke up really early the next day regardless. I spoke to Kim  I began to tear while I was speaking to Beom and writer Noh Hui Kyung on the phone. It was very strange. I don't know why that happened. I was crying and they just listened quietly." he didn't know why he cried but i think we know   :(;) "I felt like I was actually going to die while I was filming the 16th episode"  "I watched the drama on TV and realized that I am the one near death rather than Oh Young."  I've never heard an actor crying & can't let go after the filming ends. 
And when ask how was the chemistry for each other? JIS: "It killed. Hye Kyo did everything and turned all the credit to me. We both knew. We knew each other's territory and knew exactly when we had to be more understanding of each other. Hye Kyo knows when I'm trying to be more understanding and she does the same with me." looks like he couldn't fight the feeling anymore hehe   :\">  :x 
And for that question. SHK: "What should I ask. I want to ask him, 'In Sung, were you happy that winter?'" thought she just indicated the "What should I ask" so it will not be obvious :)  :))    Sorry for the long post... ^:)^  ^:)^

a1799253tw1e99en9gx71j20dw07tmxp.jpg

Cute our O2  :x 

Guys!!   :-S Song Hye Kyo is being hot topic on Naver:  :(

Hot topic on the 4th: Kang Dong Won - Song Hye Kyo

imageKDW-SHK standing side by side watching the premiere

I Need a hug    :((  big News in Korea now  :(

Oh Kisseye you just dream  I-) Can anyone please slaps me in to my face ! wake me up , wake me up :((

tumblr_mk4o7t2WOF1s724amo1_500.gif

c5bed677jw1e5buxvkpr9g20b40auay5.gif6a19bd84jw1e4q755brzig207i0apu0x.gif

viewimage.php?id=27b2d928f6c736a1&no=29b 

JIS oppa come on, hurry up Aja aja fighting !  \m/

Guest hearttsui

kisseye said:

Hi  :-h  everyone :-*  miss you all  >:D<

More pics  :-*

8ddca237gw1e8u6uanv5tj20kg0cpt9q.jpg

@kisseye does SHK really needs to hold up both her hands for JIS to show appreciation? 

if JIS and SHK didn't embraced during the wrap up party was it because they don't need to say good bye to each other? because they will be seeing each other even after production of twtwb? or was it because they don't feel enough towards each other even as a friend saying good bye to another friend? OR is it because there was never good bye between these two? and if they did embraced why won't twtwb show in the Dir cut DVD?

let's just wait and see what happens but hopefully they have another project together :)

hello O2 shippers have a good weekend!! 

@kisseye aja O2 shippers or should i say JIS aja! aja for SHK! :) 

@mamamika @crazywindblower @timi @kyoju @nrfajr @jocelyn @yonnah @nith @ninja @leezsa @shey the thread is moving fast even with the cold wind blowing :) chill

@hclover are you happy seeing kdw shk? i'm happy for you but sad for O2 shippers even if SHK and KDW picture seems lacklustre :(  still hurts a lot :( sad like @kisseye here

but thank you always @hclover

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi!.hi..hi.!@kisseye@nrfajr@hclover@hearttsui, i don believed Jis has dated with Kmh.,nonsense! =; [-X..these is not true! When i saw that Jis and Shk in the studio,did u all saw that Shk eyes stare at Jis a few second,whatever jis talk to her anything else ! 8->..so Shk look at him is so different..hmmm :-? ;;) @kisseye just you said shk hold up both hand for Jis,this is my first time see a girl use botj hand to hold up with another man,for me never do before unless oldman & old lady! :\"> :x :D

Guest shey428

Annyeoung chinggus!

Sorry to dissappoint you guys. But shaking with both hands like SHK did was a korean tradition. Whenever you meet a sunbae or an honourable person you shake their hands with both of yours. Just like when JIS is about to get a pour of wine glass at Oh young's mansion. Remember he took a bow while his left hand is on his chest. Sometimes you have to hold the glass with both of your hands to show respect to the one who is pouring the wine.. Hihi

Sorry to disappoint you.

Anyways, going back to the now?

Where is JIS? Is he in korea yet?

Guest kyoju143

Ya where is JIS , he should go back in korea now beacuse kDw is making a secret move in his Shk ..... come on in sung oppa stop fooling around and get your girl :!! :!! :!!

Guest yonnaoh

do SHK And KDW have the same manager or just the same agency? would you call it a date if they went out with a manager? :-?