[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

i wonder what jis and shk did on chuseok day? :-? isn't it the time to spend time with family and loved ones..hmmmm, i wish they did spend time together even if its secretly.. [-O< 8-> how i wish too that they are still communicating secretly to each other after twtwb..i just can't believe that this two are not attracted to each other when both are vocal on how thankful they are working together and that they have chemistry and understands each other thus they have a good working relationship.. :-/ even i remember hye kyo sayig working with jis is a heaven's gift (im unsure if this is the exact words).. and how i wish and pray a lot that jis dating kmh is just a cover up..and that there is nothing special going on between kdw and shk.. :D:P:)>-

Guest crazywindblower

until now i wonder why jis and shk are not seen together onscreen..no promotional tours together,seperate interviews for twtwb, no cf's for them together (consodering their drama is successful and their tandem is well loved)..hmmmmm.. :-/ why two days after news broke that kdw joined shk's agency..here comes the news that jis and kmh is dating..hmmmmm,something smells fishy? :-/ is it to distract people to think further that their is nothing going on between jis and shk.. :-? Me being delusional.. :D:P:))

Guest crazywindblower

maybe shk is really careful now in protecting her personal life..with the experiences she had on her past relationships were she experienced too much bashing and pressure from the public,i can't blame her if she denies dating or seeing someone just to protect her happiness or something she really wants to have in her life..

and knowing how private jis is, i too think he would deny dating rumors and other personal stuffs..it's just that dispatch seeing him with kmh was uninvited hence admitted it..or he admitted it to distract people about the person he is really dating to protect that person..this is just my opinion as it is what i observe in the series of events between this jis and shk this days.. :\">

the photos from dispatch didn't show exactly that jis and kmh are together, they took photos of them seperately but in the same place and different time..why didn't they wait for jis and kmh to come out together at the venue to get a better dating/couple shot.. :-/ :-?

i still remember why jis stummered in kim c radio show when asked about shk (can't remember the question),he can pointly blank say no i don't have any feeling for her,but he answered in a different way..its as if he is trying to be careful with his words..

waahhhh,jis and shk is starting to really frustrate me.. :( i want them to be together on screen so that i could judge more if i'll ship them still or not..but yet they always play hide and seek.. :(

sorry for the long post chinggus.. :\">

have a great weekend my fellow O2 shippers! :-bd ;):)

Guest kyoju143

I totally agree with u crazywindblower .... This two is not our ordinary couple they are very unique from othet couple in a way that it will take a thousand of hopes and wishis for them to be together.....

But does the uniqueness about this couple thats why I love them to death hahahahah

restudewi said: thiiiisss mv isss soooo gooodd... ah missing them more.. when we can see them again.. 
even it just a wishful thinking, I hope that SHK would join in Japan promo tour again...

kisseye said:

I know some of you guys is already saw this pic..before: but maybe some not yet see,so i post this again   :D   boys over flowers  \m/  i really want to watch this Drama  ;))  of course with our beautiful Hye Kyo unnie same in drama! Oh... @chichi and @hclover96   especially for you two , ( you guys know ,what i'm means right   ;;)   )

42855280qf7.gif

This one they are very different.  :D       infinity challenge boys over flowers    =)) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2y1ilGDh8Awi0r6PUtth 

bof2.jpg

haha  =))  Omo nothing related to our ship but this look so funny sorry  ^:)^

Happy Weekend everyone  :x

Yeah, that s very weird to know all of this scenario. Are these all about 'CONSPIRACY'? The film prod staffs/actors/writer seem to promise to one another to hide/cut/delete all facts related to the intimacy/chemistry both on/off screen between Hye Gyo and In Sung. I can't help thinking of this over and over: why? why? why?  
Anyway, I am really sure that either SONG HYE GYO or JO IN SUNG do neither visit this thread nor read our posts. In some pictures from shippers' posts, I notice Hye Gyo STILL often touch her ears. She probably find it uncomfortable in front of public OR she touches her ear very often whenever she is next to JIS. I Hope the second one is most of reasons she did that. 

Aww...JIS oppa and SHK  unnie don't cry   :((    Why is there no button for SAD/CRYING!!    :(    ,after i have read all Posts.  :-S    i think i need a group hug :((  or kiss me like this  =P~ >-)

174201317532210.gif

Hye Kyo on the ship ! which ships     :-??                     

RtedlnZ-ZJpnLnndjCRMzQyJzHCzvASWJCQP6OX0

8b6c5106jw1e8tz7jdzfkj20cv0j5mzz.jpg

Guest Fion Chowfj

Kamsahanida!chichi & yonnaoh restudewi ur r so awesome posted nice mv & pics. Btw thanks a lot Hclover96 posted the bts of director cut Dvd,when i after watched these last film gathering,i'm sooo touching,i saw them hugging,my tears come out so warming,comfort ! :) 8->

@hclover96, I thought it was his original song, I havent heard the Pink version.. @fion chowfj, i also cried watching the bts, why does it have to end? huhu... @kisseye, thanks for the pics, nice one... @kyoju143, SHK look sad in those pic, she has to come home to Korea and meet with oppa In Sung, im sure they will have a good time... 8->

I think the production staff agree not to include JIS ans SHK hugging each other. in order to protect their privacy. I think JIS was hugging KB (yes,, Kim bum again, and again :)) ) after he's hugging SHK.. 
And in that video, it seems JIS still gave attention to SHK by his gaze (yes, he's watching SHK an writter noh hugging each other) and he's pointing where SHK is when the PD was asking where she is.. even JIS didn't talk or whatsover with SHK, but he knews exactly where SHK is..
I'm pretty sure interaction between JIS-SHK is hidden on purpose..
I hope you guys understand what I mean :)