[Drama 2013] Nine: Nine Times Time Travel 나인: 아홉 번의 시간여행

cikamoi

Guest leejinwookfan

June 14th is the Kiss Day in KoreaAccording to an election, the best kiss scene in Kdrama:1. 44.6% The cotton candy kiss - Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo - That Winter The Winds Blow2. 23.1% Car window kiss - Lee Jin Wook & Jo Yoon Hee - NIne: Nine Times Time Travel3. 16.5 % Phrase (?) kiss - Lee Seung Gi & Suzy - Gu Family Book4. 11.6% Cherry Blossom kiss - Oh Ji Ho & Kim Hye Soo - God of Workplace5. 3.3% Song Seung Hun& Shin Se Kyung - When a Man Loves
Source: http://www.ajunews.com/kor/view.jsp?newsId=20130611000213
In my oppinion, I love the kiss in ep 20 most. U know, this deep kiss is so passionate, totally melts my heart   Anyway, Lee Jin Wook is undeniably a good kisser ^^
I aslso posted on LJW's page, but I still wanna share here

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sandramoon

Korean actor, comedian, TV presenter Nam Hee Suk shows his love for Nine.
ibzcu3ExIVL7EO.jpg

He keeps twitting about Nine, praises the perfect script, chemistry of our OTP.... he seems to really like Yoon Hee ssi.
(http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=356233)

Plus, Nine also receives good reviews from MBC PD Kim Min Sik :)

Guest Nyoman Rumiadha

Hii everyone..! I hope there will be Nine Times Time Travel 2, regarding to TVN Dramas which often producing same dramas continuously (I need Romance, Flower boys)..Miss Lee Jin Wook oppa already..I've fallen I love with him since the first time I saw hin in I Need Romance 2..He is a good actor and really handsome >.<

Give Your Heart for Nine Times Travel Time In Seoul Drama Award
Vote for This Drama:
http://www.seouldrama.org/KR/

Guest sandramoon

Jo Yoon Hee appeared on Ariang Showbiz Korea Ep 598. Beside sharing some thoughts and stories about Nine, she also regarded Nine as one of two memorable production of her, along with My Husband Got a Family :)

Guest SKimura

Don't think I would want to see a sequel as I would prefer the ending the way it is.  As usual,  I look forward to more quality stuff from TVN though.

His friend, Doctor Han, is funny. I consider him lucky that the hospital didn't dock his pay. He spent more time running around trying to save Sun Woo than attending to patients.  How on earth does he get away with that?

Guest leejinwookfan

June 19, 2013
My first message to my crush, Lee Jin Wook.
I don't know how my life will turn out to be.
I'm leaving a message just in case.
Jin Wook oppa, Nine has still haunted me.
I'm stuck with Park Sun Woo.

Guest jamok99

I wonder if the writer did an interview and gave some info or hint about her idea on the ending of Nine. I'm still watching it the second time around. Waiting for jinwook and jyh next respective projects

Hi everyone, i just finished watching Nine. Thank god i have this patience to wait until all episode being subbed. And dang, this drama is so great.  It gives me goose bump and i feel the thrill. Totally worth watching!!
Jo Yoon Hee is so pretty but her bowl cut doesn't do the justice for her in this drama.. lol

Some gif from their bts create by me..

tumblr_momp1xLFf21s986s4o1_400.gif tumblr_momp1xLFf21s986s4o2_r1_400.gifxnf.gif

5rd1.gif*Saranghe*

Guest leejinwookfan

jmsj.jpg

According to Korean critics

+) Best dramas of first half 2013

1. tvN Nine

2. KBS School 2013

3. KBS God Of Workplace

+) Best actors of first half 2013

1. Kim Hye Soo  - KBS God Of Workplace

2. Lee Jin Wook  - tvN Nine

3. Song Hye Kyo - SBS That Winter The Wind Blows

4. Choi Jin Hyuk  - MBC Goo Family Book

5. Lee Bo Young - KBS My Daughter Seo Young

http://news.kukinews.com/article/view.asp?page=1&gCode=kmi&arcid=0007296456&cp=nv

Archived