Wanna share some photos of her on Ceci July 2013

xv6p.jpg

ddtr.jpg

d3or.jpg

iz6a.jpg

Cr to Baidu

Isn't she so gorgeous?

Guest sandramoon

@leejinwookfan: Her legs are wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope the best for Scandal!!!
@raqz: hope you can visit Lee Jin Wook's thread sometime!

Guest sandramoon

Korean Netizen reaction to the article [2013 First Half Drama Wrap-up] 'Cable drama'... 'Nine' chosen as the best drama

: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

Best Dramas (as chosen by critics)

1. Nine
2. School 2013
3. The Queen of Office

Best Actors (as chosen by critics)

1. Kim Hye Soo (Queen of Office)
2. Lee Jin Wook (Nine)
3. Song Hye Gyo (That Winter)
4. Choi Jin Hyuk (Gu Family Book)
5. Lee Bo Young (My Daughter Seoyoung)

-

1. [+625, -3] Nine could've easily hit 30% in viewer ratings if they were on public broadcast.

2. [+484, -3] To all the people who don't understand how Nine got #1, please go watch the drama. You'll know why. And make sure you shower beforehand because once you start the drama, you're never going to stop.

3. [+422, -1] Nine was amazing, it was like watching an American drama

4. [+388, -1] tvN has way better dramas than the public broadcast channels lately. Varieties too.

5. [+376, -4] Nine really is the best. Lee Jin Wook was amazing as well. His emotional gazes were perfect and on point... a drama I'll never be able to forget.

6. [+301, -2] There hasn't been a drama like Nine over the past five years.

7. [+291, -2] I have no objections to Nine winning #1. Anyone who hasn't seen it needs to. It was the best drama of my life.

8. [+225, -2] Nine's production level was on par with any American drama.

9. [+195, -2] Nine has raised my standards, it's driving me crazy ㅜㅜ Now all of the public broadcast dramas seem so immature and boring... ㅜㅜ I Hear Your Voice is what's keeping me hanging on these days..

10. [+177, -7] Nine was truly a work of art. No idols, perfect production quality, perfect acting, just utter perfection.

Netizen Buzz

Guest sandramoon

Watching special episode again....
It goes without saying that Lee Jin Wook is too handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ibpdgYQOLpBAUQ.jpg

Guest leejinwookfan

'Nine: Nine Times Time Travel', such a bad drama
1. Broadcast at 23.00, why?Too late to start a drama! Guys, no later than late! 
2. Why Nine, does Nineteen Times Time Travel make more sense?Nine is too little...Also the broadcast time is 50 minutes, not 70 minutes, why?
3. Nine makes other drama really boring to me... can't watch any drama after Nine 

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013050312251340370&outlink=2&SVEC

PS: I searched news about Nine & I found this... To that extent, Nine is really a bad drama :))

Guest jamaatunrohmah

10. [+177, -7] Nine was truly a work of art. No idols, perfect production quality, perfect acting, just utter perfection.

Netizen Buzz

sorry for cutting your post. Nine has idol, Park Hyung Sik from ZEA. I know a bit about him because I watched Sirius before Nine. But, what makes Nine (and some tvN dramas which involve idols) different is, imho because the idol here plays important role. Unlike the idols in some major channel who waste their talent to fill unimportant and similar roles. All I see from most major channel drama, no matter how poor the character is, once it played by idol, s/he can't hide her/his glamorous aura. That's why I adore anyone who makes the idols in tvN dramas look so natural and blend to their roles. We can take Reply 1997 vs To The Beautiful You as example. :)

Guest doanlan

Home sweet home !

I didn't visite Nine's home these days !

I'm busy for watching another Jin Wook's drama on TVN

I need romance !

and I swear... this guy is very Lucky ..Why ?

he kisses like he ........ breaths hahahahaah  :))

Archived