[Drama 2013] All About My Romance / Everything About My Relationship 내 연애의 모든 것

the girl who!

Ranl said:

@samasta93: Hehe I'm pretty sure I got the complete package and nothing's missing. Thanks sis! :x :x
@soompigalz: I have not watched the Commentary, Makings, NGs or Deleted Scenes yet :P The only thing I have started viewing is Disc 1 (Ep 1-2) :)) I also haven't opend the USB for the pics nor have I listened to the special OST :P
But now that you have menioned the Deleted Scenes I want to see that! Screw viewing the discs in order =)) :x

@thegirlwho sis: Look at the k-fan plastic wrapping their Script books :)) Dcut is a treasure indeed!  As for me, I haven't broken the plastic seal of the special ost and haven't viewed the photobook in its entirety because
I'm afraid of bending the pages =)) :x

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soompigalz

the girl who! said: greenladies said: knowing that you guys already received yours " treasure " makes me so  happy to see it and wanted it so bad.... hopefully mine will arrive soon ...  Is anyone who makes this pre-order DVD here from Indonesia ? Maybe you can share , have you received your order  ? thank you 

Guest greenladies

soompigalz said: the girl who! said: greenladies said: knowing that you guys already received yours " treasure " makes me so  happy to see it and wanted it so bad.... hopefully mine will arrive soon ...  Is anyone who makes this pre-order DVD here from Indonesia ? Maybe you can share , have you received your order  ? thank you 

Guest soompigalz

greenladies said: soompigalz said: the girl who! said: greenladies said: knowing that you guys already received yours " treasure " makes me so  happy to see it and wanted it so bad.... hopefully mine will arrive soon ...  Is anyone who makes this pre-order DVD here from Indonesia ? Maybe you can share , have you received your order  ? thank you 

Guest rozitasmak

soompigalz

said:

greenladies

said:

soompigalz

said:

the girl who!

said:

greenladies

said: knowing that you guys already received yours " treasure " makes me so  happy to see it and wanted it so bad.... hopefully mine will arrive soon ...  Is anyone who makes this pre-order DVD here from Indonesia ? Maybe you can share , have you received your order  ? thank you 

Guest rozitasmak

FIRE ALIENS,
FINALLY THE MISSING GIFT PACKS WERE DELIVERED YESTERDAY!  AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO GET THE ALL THE INCIDENTAL MUSIC!  IT BROUGHT SO MANY WONDERFUL MEMORIES BACK ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL DRAMA!!!!!!   
I GUESS WHEN THE DRAMA IS SCORED ONE DOESN'T REALIZE HOW MANY LITTLE TWEAKS THEY DO WITH A PIECE MAKING IT FASTER OR SLOWER USING DIFFERENT INSTRUMENTS FOR A PIECE.  JUST REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE.  JUST REALLY WISHED WE COULD FIND OUT THE BACK STORY HERE ABOUT HOW THE CZECH ORCHESTRA WAS USED FOR THE SCORE.  
PETITIONING TO GET THE DIRECTOR'S CUT MADE WAS SO WORTH THE EFFORT!!!!!!   I AM ENJOYING IT IMMENSELY!  
THE WHOLE INVOLVEMENT WITH THIS DRAMA, ALL THE STORIES WE WERE PRIVY TO, ALL THE EFFORTS WE PUT FORTH AND BEING PART OF THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY WILL BE IN MY HEART FOREVER!!!!
THANKS FIRE ALIENS!!!!
MUCH LUV,  MAK

rozitasmak

said:

FIRE ALIENS,
FINALLY THE MISSING GIFT PACKS WERE DELIVERED YESTERDAY!  AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO GET THE ALL THE INCIDENTAL MUSIC!  IT BROUGHT SO MANY WONDERFUL MEMORIES BACK ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL DRAMA!!!!!!   
I GUESS WHEN THE DRAMA IS SCORED ONE DOESN'T REALIZE HOW MANY LITTLE TWEAKS THEY DO WITH A PIECE MAKING IT FASTER OR SLOWER USING DIFFERENT INSTRUMENTS FOR A PIECE.  JUST REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE.  JUST REALLY WISHED WE COULD FIND OUT THE BACK STORY HERE ABOUT HOW THE CZECH ORCHESTRA WAS USED FOR THE SCORE.  
PETITIONING TO GET THE DIRECTOR'S CUT MADE WAS SO WORTH THE EFFORT!!!!!!   I AM ENJOYING IT IMMENSELY!  
THE WHOLE INVOLVEMENT WITH THIS DRAMA, ALL THE STORIES WE WERE PRIVY TO, ALL THE EFFORTS WE PUT FORTH AND BEING PART OF THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY WILL BE IN MY HEART FOREVER!!!!
THANKS FIRE ALIENS!!!!
MUCH LUV,  MAK

laquetahodge

said: Seeing all these Director's Cut DVDs makes me all jelly

:(

(

( I want one too

(

(

( I have to wait until I get more money, goodness being broke sucks :-w :-w 

Sorry I have been M.I.A. lately, been on an impromptu vacay

:D

Nina, I'll have to start my recaps of Third Hospital next week. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday.A quick hi to you all @thegirlwho @soompigalz @samasta93 @Ranl @manquant @Princegyfan @rozitasmak @jwand 

@rozitasmak and @the_girl_who!
I have been wondering why I myself have been watching Korean dramas more than American dramas. I think that there is a "sweetness" in Korean dramas that no longer exists in American dramas. Decades ago there was much sentimentality in American movies and television shows, but this is no longer the case.

Guest rozitasmak

jwand

said: @rozitasmak and @the_girl_who!

I have been wondering why I myself have been watching Korean dramas more than American dramas. I think that there is a "sweetness" in Korean dramas that no longer exists in American dramas. Decades ago there was much sentimentality in American movies and television shows, but this is no longer the case.

laquetahodge said: Han Chae Ah is going to be in a drama with Yoon Eun Hye? Guess I'm in, I didn't see Eun Hye's last drama so hopefully this one will be a comedy since she's good at that. 
Nina sis, I visited Min Jung unni & Byung Hun's couple page & am shocked you haven't surfaced there yet. Third Hospital episode 1 recap will be up in a few hours. 

Archived