[Drama 2013] All About My Romance / Everything About My Relationship 내 연애의 모든 것

the girl who!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rozitasmak

FIRE ALIENS,
YAHOOOOOOOO!!!! AS I PROMISED WHEN I SIGNED THE PETITION FOR REQUESTING THEY DO A DIRECTOR'S CUT I WOULD ORDER 2 COPIES AND I HAD DONE THAT.  
BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY!!!!   
AND IT HAS ARRIVED THEY STARTED SHIPPING OUT THE INTERNATIONAL REQUESTS FOR THE DVD'S SOONER THAN THE ORIGINAL DATE GIVEN.  I AM SO HAPPY!  IT'S JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS WAITING FOR THE CD TO ARRIVE. AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES I KNOW I WILL BE CRYING WITH TEARS OF HAPPINESS AND JOY!!!!
MY 2 COPIES OF THE ALL ABOUT MY ROMANCE DIRECTOR'S CUT HAS BEEN SHIPPED AND THE PACKAGE IS MAKING ITS WAY TO CHICAGO AND ME!!!!!!!    
FOUND OUT THIS MORNING THAT IT WAS SHIPPED YESTERDAY!!!!!  
I AM DOING SY'S HAPPY DANCE RIGHT NOW WITHOUT DROPPING THE PUZZLE!!!!  HA HA HA!!!!!  
SO ECSTATIC BEEN WAITING SOOOO LONG FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!! 
YES I DO BELIEVE THE QUALITY WOULD BE BETTER THAN WHAT WE VIEW OR EVEN ARE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD SINCE THEY HAVE THE TIME TO PUT IT TOGETHER IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE FOR A DIRECTOR'S CUT.  IT HAS TO BE DONE RIGHT/SPECIAL OR PEOPLE WOULD NOT WANT THEM OR TO PAY EXTRA FOR THIS DVD SET.  
LUV AND HUGS MAK!

rozitasmak said: FIRE ALIENS,
YAHOOOOOOOO!!!! AS I PROMISED WHEN I SIGNED THE PETITION FOR REQUESTING THEY DO A DIRECTOR'S CUT I WOULD ORDER 2 COPIES AND I HAD DONE THAT.  
AND IT HAS ARRIVED THEY STARTED SHIPPING OUT THE INTERNATIONAL REQUESTS FOR THE DVD'S SOONER THAN THE ORIGINAL DATE GIVEN.  I AM SO HAPPY!  IT'S JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS WAITING FOR THE CD TO ARRIVE. AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES I KNOW I WILL BE CRYING WITH TEARS OF HAPPINESS AND JOY!!!!
MY 2 COPIES OF THE ALL ABOUT MY ROMANCE DIRECTOR'S CUT HAS BEEN SHIPPED AND THE PACKAGE IS MAKING ITS WAY TO CHICAGO AND ME!!!!!!!    
I AM DOING SY'S HAPPY DANCE RIGHT NOW WITHOUT DROPPING THE PUZZLE!!!!  HA HA HA!!!!!  
YES I DO BELIEVE THE QUALITY WOULD BE BETTER THAN WHAT WE VIEW OR EVEN ARE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD SINCE THEY HAVE THE TIME TO PUT IT TOGETHER IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE FOR A DIRECTOR'S CUT.  IT HAS TO BE DONE RIGHT/SPECIAL OR PEOPLE WOULD NOT WANT THEM OR TO PAY EXTRA FOR THIS DVD SET.  
LUV AND HUGS MAK!

Guest samasta93

rozitasmak said: FIRE ALIENS,
LUV AND HUGS MAK!

laquetahodge

said: Since I haven't been here in a while..I'm ashamed lol Helloe to everyone @thegirlwho @manquant(I talk to you on Twitter a lot hehe) @princegyfan @jwand @rozitasmak @samasta93 @soompigalz and anyone I may have missed. Annyeong :-h :-h

Fire Aliens, I find myself sort of bored in between my reviews for Good Doctor. I was gonna recap an older drama that happened to be underrated, I was thinking Third Hospital with Oh Ji Ho. Though I was thinking since I wanted to marathon this show, I should perhaps recap it along the way. What do you all think of this?

Guest manquant

laquetahodge said: Since I haven't been here in a while..I'm ashamed lol Helloe to everyone @thegirlwho @manquant(I talk to you on Twitter a lot hehe) @princegyfan @jwand @rozitasmak @samasta93 @soompigalz and anyone I may have missed. Annyeong :-h :-h
Fire Aliens, I find myself sort of bored in between my reviews for Good Doctor. I was gonna recap an older drama that happened to be underrated, I was thinking Third Hospital with Oh Ji Ho. Though I was thinking since I wanted to marathon this show, I should perhaps recap it along the way. What do you all think of this?

Guest samasta93

laquetahodge said: Since I haven't been here in a while..I'm ashamed lol Helloe to everyone @thegirlwho @manquant(I talk to you on Twitter a lot hehe) @princegyfan @jwand @rozitasmak @samasta93 @soompigalz and anyone I may have missed. Annyeong :-h :-h

samasta93

said:

laquetahodge

said: Since I haven't been here in a while..I'm ashamed lol Helloe to everyone @thegirlwho @manquant(I talk to you on Twitter a lot hehe) @princegyfan @jwand @rozitasmak @samasta93 @soompigalz and anyone I may have missed. Annyeong :-h :-h

Guest samasta93

the girl who! said:

samasta93

said:

laquetahodge

Guest samasta93

@thegirlwho
omona, sis.. please don't keep mentioning it.. sshhh.. hahahahaaa..
I need a pain relief for my complicated ovulation period.. and after no more Kim Soo Young on my K-drama schedule, my pain relief is Go Soo. Too bad, he's already a hubby and a daddy in real life, I feel bad for wanting to at least touch his biceps...  ;))

samasta93

said: @thegirlwho

omona, sis.. please don't keep mentioning it.. sshhh.. hahahahaaa..

I need a pain relief for my complicated ovulation period.. and after no more Kim Soo Young on my K-drama schedule, my pain relief is Go Soo. Too bad, he's already a hubby and a daddy in real life, I feel bad for wanting to at least touch his biceps...  

;))

Archived