[Drama 2013] All About My Romance / Everything About My Relationship 내 연애의 모든 것

the girl who!

I feel like crying .... our staff and actors had fun together once again =D I' don't know what to do but they're OMFG .. so freaking cute! Judging by the clothes the pic was taken recently ( its starting to get cold in Korea ) and even if we can only see Han Chae Ah , Son PD and the music director seems like most of them were there ♥
viewimage.php?id=20a4c229e8d336a56b&no=2

PDnim please share more pics with us ... we luv you!!! 
Source : AAMR DC Gall

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This clip from an SBS talk show looks funny (but it is in Korean only). Lee Jia is the star of the new drama. Kim Jung Nan, Uhm Ji Won and Song Chang Eui join her in practicing answering questions from reporters..

What a match it'll be! LOL
November 7, 2013
Lee Jung Jae and Shin Ha Gyun Come Back with New Movie ‘Big Match’
Source: BNTNews l Nate ++
l2nenxvqbis92qvbvxfvwuwwb8093vhe.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Two treasurable actors Lee Jung Jae and Shin Ha Gyun confirmed to appear in new action movie ‘Big Match (working title)’ together. 
Lee Jung Jae, who perfectly managed his devil character from movie ‘Physiognomist,’ takes a role of hero this time. He plays martial arts player ‘Choi Ik Ho’ who is falsely accused of murdering and tries to reveal the truth.  
On the other hand, Shin Ha Gyun plays devil game programmer who creates the cutting-edge of computer game that makes a city a huge game board. During the interview he said, “I was fascinated by the two characters’ fight scene that looks like a computer game.”
Meanwhile Lee Jung Jae and Shin Ha Gyun’s new movie ‘Big Match’ will premiere in the end of 2014. (photo by Bogyeongsa, United Pictures) 

Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Jung-jae Cast in Action Movie
by Cory Lee TENASIA l Nate ++
PS13110700059.jpg
Korean actors Shin Ha-kyun of SBS’s “All about My Romance” and Lee Jung-jae of box office hit “The Face Reader” will have a fiery showdown on the big screen next year.
Shin and Lee have been cast as the lead actors of new movie, tentatively titled “Big Match,” set to crank in next month and open in the local theaters in the second half of next year.
“Big Match” is an action movie centering around game designer called Ace (Shin) who projected a game for Korea’s wealthiest 0.1 percent of people and martial arts star named Choi Ik-ho (Lee) who rushed into the game barehanded to save his brother.
“It is a commercial film for fun-loving people. I decided to star in the film with expectations after hearing about the project from director Choi Ho,” Lee explained, while Shin also said that he was attracted to the interesting showdown between two men.
The film will be helmed by director Choi Ho, who created 2002 romance film “Who Are You?,” 2006 actioner “Bloody Tie” and 2008 period-set film “Go Go 70s.”
Reporter. Cory LeePhotographer. Gue Hye-jung photonine@tenasia.co.kr

Guest awesomemicaela

To support this drama you can come visit this blog http://thatssodrama.wordpress.com/index/2013-korean-drama-couples/all-about-my-romance/  :) I think LMJ and SHK are perfect together! If you think you support a different couple, let your voice be heard in this new blog as well. with enough support, it'll become a proper website so please do support it and help it grow alongside Soompi :) Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest greenladies

just finish watching A Gentleman's Dignity ( sooo 1 years to late ..hahahaha ) ... And found out that Kim Jung Nan aka Go Dong Sok noona also play in this drama. So cute watching her role in this drama ... a cold heart wife that have a player husband but in the end the live happy together forever.   :x

Archived