[drama 2005] Delightful Girl Chun Hyang 쾌걸춘향

Guest lulugege

does any1 of u knows who's the gurl singing in the mv of jae hee.. is the title of the song is MUSIC IS MY LIFE? it's definitey a headbanger.... very nice.... if any1 of u has the mp3 version of it, pls be kind enuf to uplaod it...

anyways, does can any1 of u recommend a converter of wma file to mp3? just need it... so that i'll refrain frm getting help from others... thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hae_Won

found these in my photobucket acct :D

dg1.jpg

dg3.jpg

dg2.jpg

dg4.jpg

dg5.jpg

^I was just re-watching those behind-the-scenes & interviews of SGCH last night. ^_^ SO CUTE!!! :P Thanks for the screencaps, _shin_! ;)

Guest polabola

Can anyone create translations for the NG's because I really can't understand what they're saying :( it will be greatly appreciated :)

Can anyone create translations for the NG's because I really can't understand what they're saying :( it will be greatly appreciated :)

Actually, i understand all the NGs ++ special feature cos my special feature dvd has chinese subtitle, but dont know whether do u all understand chinese translation, i will see about it, cos i dont even konw whether can i upload the version together with chinese subtitle... try my best bah... ^^

Guest michaelj_kc

Hihi Michaelk_kc, those above links are the NGs & MV clips that i posted long ago, i am just reuploading them to yousendit.com again before i delete them, they are currently working perfectly, so u can go & download now, it will be available for 6more days so better be fast before it become a broken link again cos i can't keep those files so long inside my lappy due to i need those space for my studies, school reopen next monday 31october 2005...

So currently now u can go download it ^^.v As for the different episode, sorriee to tell u, it has already gone away from my computer, but even if i still have it, i won't upload it to yousendit.com cos i tried a lot of time, only sucess one time which is the last episode, the rest fail. cos my shows are all 700MB downloaded from clubbox, so when i upload to u all, it will take me 6 to 8hrs time, & when it fail i gotta retry again... sorriee to tell u about it, but meanwhile what can u do, is to download the links i posted eariler

i Have compile all the NGs & MV clips of Sassy girl chung hyang & JAeHee himself, so go download it right now bah... & maybe about the episode, u can try to download it from clubbox, currently inside my computer only have My Name is Kim Sam Soon episdoe 1 to 5 & Daddy long leg... ^^.v

Ah Ok... weL, thanks anyway... i have downloaded it already and im really enjoying those scenes especially those kissing scenes!C=... Thanks again lyrix!C=

Actually, i understand all the NGs ++ special feature cos my special feature dvd has chinese subtitle, but dont know whether do u all understand chinese translation, i will see about it, cos i dont even konw whether can i upload the version together with chinese subtitle... try my best bah... ^^

lyrix mine has chinese sub too .. but still cant understand chinese :( :(

Guest polabola

I'm having a hard time understanding chinese too. Can you just give us a brief translation or description on what they're saying in the NG's? if that's okay with you :)

thanks! :lol: there are only 17 episodes & they're cutting some scenes??! i agree w/ you that they're so mean... i was wondering about the scenes of them wearing traditional clothes/hanbok, where are they? since GMA said that the series will end soon, i haven't seen any of them being played in a regular viewing. i just saw some clips at the end credits. so, are those scenes cut? thanks again! :lol:

every episode theres always a short scene where the setting is during the old times and its more like a comedy.. GMA doesnt dubbed these scenes sth.. dunno why :unsure: maybe not to confused viewers. bcoz some scenes just doesnt make sense :lol: i remember the scene where chun hyang asked mong ryong(marvin) to end his relationship with chae rin(charina) and mong ryong obeyed her only that chae rin is actually hiding on the same room and that she and chun hyang are actually betting about it (chae rin lose, btw) and ended up betting on hak do(xander) their next target/victim. :lol::lol:

I'm having a hard time understanding chinese too. Can you just give us a brief translation or description on what they're saying in the NG's? if that's okay with you :)

i am gladly luv to translate for u guyz, but the total NGs is like over 40mins... dont tell me i am going to translate every thing... hahahaha i will try to translate if i have the time, most probably during saturday & sunday cos having schooling during weekday with tos of school work & projects.... anyway will do my best, maybe give me one week or so, i maybe make an english translation with the help of my friend who is studying multi-media stream, ^^

hi everyone! :)

i'm new here in the forum. just want to say that i really loved this series, sassy girl. i'm currently rewatching it again and it never fails to make me laugh. chae young and jae hee are just the cutest and the funniest couple ever. and the behind the scenes and the ngs are just as funny and you can really see that these two lead actors are friends. they have very good chemistry, too. i love them both! :D

thanks to everyone for uploading all those interviews and behind the scenes. it made me appreciate the drama more.

:)

take care everyone!

i am gladly luv to translate for u guyz, but the total NGs is like over 40mins... dont tell me i am going to translate every thing... hahahaha i will try to translate if i have the time, most probably during saturday & sunday cos having schooling during weekday with tos of school work & projects.... anyway will do my best, maybe give me one week or so, i maybe make an english translation with the help of my friend who is studying multi-media stream, ^^

yey!!!! cant wait :lol: AJA lyrix.......

and hello storme.. glad u like it too :P

Guest polabola

oh take your time! I totally understand you since I have school too! :lol: it will be worth the wait B) thanks for accomodating our tough little request lyrix! :D

storme: glad you're in the craze. I can't stop replaying the scenes in my head and I already memorized the scenes.

I can't believe that I was able to recall a bunch of those scenes as I was doing the recap for the scenes that are cut yesterday by the network that has been airing this series. Gawd! I don't know what this series can do to me :lol:

continue posting gals and guys! :)

every episode theres always a short scene where the setting is during the old times and its more like a comedy.. GMA doesnt dubbed these scenes sth.. dunno why :unsure: maybe not to confused viewers. bcoz some scenes just doesnt make sense :lol: i remember the scene where chun hyang asked mong ryong(marvin) to end his relationship with chae rin(charina) and mong ryong obeyed her only that chae rin is actually hiding on the same room and that she and chun hyang are actually betting about it (chae rin lose, btw) and ended up betting on hak do(xander) their next target/victim. :lol::lol:

GMA does cut a whole chunk of parts away. I'm a little intimidated by this because even those who haven't seen the whole series yet know that there are parts not being shown since the jumping of scenes on tv is very much evident :)

Guest wandergirl

I'm from the Phils too. I didn't watch the series when it first started airing on GMA bec. it didn't really appeal to me, but a friend insisted that I get a copy and watch it ASAP. I recently finished watching this drama and I LOVED IT! It was funny and sad at all the right places, and I loved how their love for each other never wavered (Choon Hyang, even if she kept denying it to herself really loved Myong Rong, and after Myong Rong realized he really loved Choon Hyang... until the very end! ahaha)

every episode theres always a short scene where the setting is during the old times and its more like a comedy.. GMA doesnt dubbed these scenes sth.. dunno why :unsure: maybe not to confused viewers. bcoz some scenes just doesnt make sense

Yeah they don't show these scenes at all, and I noticed that they've been cutting a lot of scenes. My friend who watches on GMA says the cuts are VERY OBVIOUS so it'll be better to watch the show on VCD or DVD.

I guess GMA is trying to hurry with the showing of the Korean dramas they've acquired so they just cut cut cut scenes from dramas. Hopefully those who already enjoy the show on GMA will enjoy it more if they watch the "uncut" version--compelete episodes!

Guest drylove

i feel dumb asking this, but i downloaded an ep of delightful girl choon-hyang and it doesn't have audio? does anyone know how i can get this fixed or if it's even fixable?

i love this drama... it has got to be my favorite among my favorites. haha... i only wish i had saved it on my comp or CD... -_-;; and the edk links are sooooo slow.

i feel dumb asking this, but i downloaded an ep of delightful girl choon-hyang and it doesn't have audio? does anyone know how i can get this fixed or if it's even fixable?

it must be a codec problem..try to google for those "all in one" codecs.

Archived