[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

jieunism7 said: OOMMGGGG MYYY HEEEAAAARRTTT ISS NOOOTTT REAADDYY FOORRR THIS TT__TT MYY BABYYY IUUU (Hardcore IU fangirl)*cries in corner* UHUHUH It was 7:30 am when I saw that picture and I literally screamed 'OHH MY GOD LITERALLY!' XDI was expecting the kiss scene to be on next week or the week after that but not tomorrow!? I was going to prepare my heart...but BAM KISS SCENE!!HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SCREEN CAPTURE THIS WITHOUT FAINTING!? XD 
Oh hello guys ^_^ I'm usually just silently lurking around here but decided to post to let my feelings out lmaoo I do real time screen captures of the drama every weekends and spam it all on my twitter lol XD

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhh good morning everyone, I think ıt was a very good morning for everyone! <:-P
Pics are amazing! after learned that kiss gonna be light, I prepared myself to worst one but this bts pics are so romantic! I like night view, I liked their matching dress, I liked the idea of pulling back to girl who is walking away, I liked the way she hold his waist and the way he hold her face!!
I liked everything about it! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ah.... 

Now I think I'm...

qhdnw.gif

because of over-pleasure.....                            
                                                                                               8-}

Guest jieunism7

This is me after I watch that scene...wait I'm already like this just by looking at that picture (TДT)Right guys it was nice knowing you all for this brief moment I'll go jump off a bridge now
tumblr_mq6kl903rM1rbvmhdo1_500.jpg

@jjeunism7
chingu welcome BTW may i ask u why this kind of reaction? i think u say u're a fangirl...only uncle fans react like that..am telling u ur IU is really lucky girl am really jealousg of her coz i loove JJS....muahhaa i've become IU's fan also..she's realky talented girl.. jieunism7 said: This is me after I watch that scene...wait I'm already like this just by looking at that picture (TДT)Right guys it was nice knowing you all for this brief moment I'll go jump off a bridge now

Guest jieunism7

@LovelyJihanI'm in the same boat as the uncle and oppa fans (even though I'm a fangirl lol) My heart is still not ready XDWho said fangirls' hearts wont get broken too? ahahaha XD

Guest jiaxin1603

@akinahana89 Thank you for the awesome and beautiful fanfic. I really love it. It's so romantic! :x If only you are the writer for YTBLSS! Hopefully, the confession and kiss will be as beautiful and romantic as how you have written. :)

Guest maejm

jieunism7

said:

This is me after I watch that scene...wait I'm already like this just by looking at that picture (TДT)Right guys it was nice knowing you all for this brief moment I'll go jump off a bridge now

dfwkimchi

said: Yes!  Was gone for about 5 days n found that i had to catch up to 120 pages of post a couple of weeks ago.  Took about 3 days to catch up! Soompi is blocked at work so cannot even read during lunchtime.

But pics n gifs are really funny though.  They sometimes mirror our feelings quite accurately!

Got to go prepare for work.  Hopefully the next 12 hours will be somewhat quiet for this thread.

Archived