[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest maejm

yoeda said: anti fan or not, JJS is a great actor. his acting always in high level even in this sometimes crappy drama. he always gain much love because his acting ability.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beanshpy said: akinahana89 said: @jiaxin1603
lol. Thank you. :D
I hope you dream of it tonight too.

@beanshpy
LOL. Thank you!
Can we please fire YTBLSS writer, please? Aish...
And yes, I have been a fanfiction writer for eight years now. :D
8 years! wow...that explains why you wrote that "scene" so well. good job!  :-bd
Keke. Thanks. :D
Eight years is really nothing compared to the friends I've made on writing sites who have been writing for 12+ years.
But... I'll get there slowly. :D

cherryblossomkawai said: @akinahana89You are so good. So you're doing great MVs and now you can write. I think they have to hire you in this drama. Shin-shin and us ( byeontae and innocents from all over the world) need your expertise and your talents. 
Tell the director to hire me quickly! LOL
That way, I can meet IU and JJS while giving the director and writer a good knock on the head to bring back their common sense regarding our OTP.
(And to help IU and JJS become more byeontae for the sake of the drama... and in their real life. LOL)
=))

Guest maejm

yoeda said: off topic: now watchin Dream High encore on KBS.i couldnt help myself grinning when thinking JJS last lady Lee Yoon Ji and new lady Lee Ji Eun in same drama. =))

Archived