[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@bluphoenix Well technically when YA called JH, YA asked him to meet right now, and JH was like, "Sorry I have someone else to meet right now" and then YA mentioned the report and that she needs to see him. I think if he said I'm meeting the President that would've been hilarious though lol.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this episode was really good! so much sweet scene! final scene was really disturbing but I think ıts gonna make their love more passionate! ;)
 I said before at k-dramas I never see confession scene  happening  like in real life!!

there wont be scene like that

JH: SS I want to say smth, I like you
SS: me too
JH: lets date
SS: ok
first date peck...

(:| boring...

after this point its probably gonna happen like this;

JH: We need to talk...
SS: I dont have anything to say to you!
JH: there is nothing between YA and me!!!
SS: Why you are explaining to me? I dont care.... I have smth to do...... bye
he suddenly pull her and kiss passionately...
JH: I love youuu why you cant see.....

<:-P

which one do you prefer?
for me 2nd one!!! this incident gonna make that confession scene more passionate and  interesting!!

thanks wench!! :-\"

Lee Ji Hoon (In Sung) was on Mamma Mia with his father.

IS might be incompetent but LJH is pretty cute irl and handsomeness definitely runs in the family.

I'm watching this while waiting for YTBLSS (I'm not watching live).

evok said: this episode was really good! so much sweet scene! final scene was really disturbing but I think ıts gonna make their love more passionate! ;)
 I said before at k-dramas I never see confession scene  happening  like in real life!!

there wont be scene like that

JH: SS I want to say smth, I like you
SS: me too
JH: lets date
SS: ok
first date peck...

(:| boring...

after this point its probably gonna happen like this;

JH: We need to talk...
SS: I dont have anything to say to you!
JH: there is nothing between YA and me!!!
SS: Why you are explaining to me? I dont care.... I have smth to do...... bye
he suddenly pull her and kiss passionately...
JH: I love youuu why you cant see.....

<:-P

which one do you prefer?
for me 2nd one!!! this incident gonna make that confession scene more passionate and  interesting!!

thanks wench!! :-\"

Guest iheartyou1518

@atilia don't go.. :) here's their loving pic to give you strength.. :) this is just another obstacle in our shin-shin.. they'll get through this.. :)
BPIWntvCUAAOXI7.jpg
cr: pic to owner

Ayame said: @bluphoenix Well technically when YA called JH, YA asked him to meet right now, and JH was like, "Sorry I have someone else to meet right now" and then YA mentioned the report and that she needs to see him. I think if he said I'm meeting the President that would've been hilarious though lol.

I'm replaying the scene where SS scares the living daylights out of JH because that was so cute and funny, I can't help but laugh.
Then I'm replaying the bed scene for my Shin-Shin couple because I can already imagine next episode: misunderstandings on top of misunderstandings.
I don't care if I overdose on ep 38 right now.
I will at least die happy.

:(( :o3

Guest iheartyou1518

this is the saving grace of tonight's episode.. gonna post to forget YA evil schemes..  ;)
BPIqAlGCQAERXho.jpg
cr: as tagged

Archived