[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest iheartyou1518

joyy said:To be honest, I don't think JJS is a handsome guybeing handsome is something to do with his physical attributes: face (mainly)unfortunately handsome guys don't necessarily have quality characters to balance their physical attributesif (i said if only) someone with Won Bin look alike, but he's bossy, nasty, arrogant, self-center, self-absorbed, disrespectful to women & elders, stuck-up....his so-called-good looking is just like paint over rusted metal. It's disgusting & annoying to the max.
JJS is an average guy with unique charisma...one that other actors rarely have he acts with various emotion that touch deep into our soul..his acting does not only limited to facial expression, every cell of his body goes into motion to portray the character he's acting (someone said this in the earlier page...i forgot who)that's a rare gem...even a veteran actor doesn't necessarily own that kind of skillhis humility & down-to-earth characters draws me closer to him, in a sense that it feels like he's someone i can befriend if we ever have a chance to cross path
If i have to choose Wonbin (even Jang Dong Gun) & JJS, i definitely choose JJSNo offense to Wonbin...sorry Wonbin's fans
All in all...he's like a hubby's material to meLOL...sorry, i can't help it
edit:*blink2* what ??i'm back being yukiyukiku

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

@yukiyukiku -

JJS has his own charisma n aura.. actually, everybody has their own strengths n weaknesses... GoD is Great... nobody is a total zero... but everybody can be a hero...

@lovelyJihani think the majority will still prefer for tall guysit's common all over the world...set by the trendsetters(but dunno exactly who started all these trends..was it hollywood... was it hallyu...was it us) 
though physical attributes are certainly a plus for attention grabbing, but if one doesn't have abilities/talents & character qualities, he/she will not last 

edit:i re-read my words, it seems there's a line in the last episode similar to it

Guest violet9004

wow the thread is moving fast..about whether JJS is handsome or not i just want to say one thing the beauty rest on the eye of beholder.. but you cannot argue that he have his own style in acting.. and he so humble and gentleman.. who does't want a guy like that. like IU said JJS is overly protective gentleman and he know what he doing .. if you guys watch happy together you will know that JJS teach IU on acting.. so my conclusion is he is a great man with a great talent.. :);)
i really ship this two IU/JJS because they chemistry and we all know if the off screen is good so do on-screen.. and whether they dating or not i just hope they remain close friend.. i mean IU work with JJS almost 7 month it's impossible to not be attached with each other :) shall we enjoy these two in the last 14 episode :) 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfN8dWzelliq1S8OfHDDA

@iheartyou1518that's ok, dear...i know y'all are kidding about slapping strangling...or whatever was mentionedkekekeke....i was just kidding with @AlobAro too how we ended up same on the row...LOLbut, thank you for being so sweet  >:D<
*blink2* i don't know how my name was back being yukiyukikuthis is like my 3rd attempts

lovelyJihan said: do u guys thing they netizens kind look down if the guy isn't tall,what's this obsession with the tall guys anyway,well i have to admit i used to like tall guys but after JJS and Taeyang, i was sold.. i think it's all about charisma..JJS has King Khan's charisma lol.. that's makes him perfect in my eyes :-* :x

Jo Jung Suk,
If you have some free time, please stop by this thread.
starting from your cockpit, your hands, lips, singing ability, till your acting prowess, we always have something about you to talk about, and we will always find more to talk about..
and by the end of the series.. w3 might be able to collect materials for your biography. 
This thread, no doubt, is a solid proof how many legions of fans you've gained through YATBLSS. 

AlobAro said: ha ha ha...i don't have ailurophobia or felinophobia... as for the double posting, it is not only u! u! u! ... when i run over something with my car, it has never been a cat.. i have hit a dog before but i have never hit a cat... yesss... really... i have never run down a cat...!!!!! ....

Guest iheartyou1518

sorry for interrupting.. i'm searching news about JJS and IU.. this one came up on related search term..
COCKPIT BAD HANDS.. it got me curious and when i click it.. this came up..
20130304215007790.jpg 20130305002605771.jpg
20130501101011545.jpg
cr: as tagged
is there a good hands?? :D

Guest iheartyou1518

i think after the MC comment on that.. JJS got awkward..
20130304201303702.jpg
20130304183013194.jpg
cr: as tagged
aww.. poor JJS.. that could have been a good OTP picture.. :(

I wonder what would happen if the press conference was held after filming ep 36 (especially after the band aid scene).. 
JJS didn't know where to put his hands because he's standing close to "Korea's nation sister"..if he put his hands around her waist, there might be bottles and forks flying toward him (thrown by IU's uncle fans)

Archived