[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bluphoenix
hahaha ohmygod, i don't know why am suddenly thinking IKEA..they usually sell those kind of things in IKEA, and uri chingu @Katkat09 was actually expecting a fashion reporte about YH's style, i think this pic will help her .. ;;)

Guest maejm

tabitha2 said:

I think it's sadder and worse that jh has never been taught or exampled to about how to treat his mother or sister with respect or affection.

I don't think she might have been all that keen to marry him but possibly her father and/or mother saw an eligible, likely to go places prospect of a son in law, set her up and like the old fashioned , well bred Korean daughter of that period she probably was she obeyed.

I thought that SS being late because of YA was a bit of a stretch as well as the party yesterday. If you leave a voice message for someone about a party and you don't hear back from them the whole day why would you presume they are slighting you because they don't show up. Wouldn't you at least try to confirm that they would be there before moving forward? Then you got IS getting the time and location for the shoot from YA as if he doesn't know she hates SS and would do anything to make her look bad, even if he doesn't know that wouldn't it be common sense to get any information about the shoot from the people who make those decisions. how is lhe doing his job?
Every time they show her I say this and today is no exception, that Gma I would drive her out to the country side and leave her behind, god she drives me nuts, I have a some what negative personality myself but god she goes over board every time she opens her mouth.  
However it was good seeing our OTP making some progress. Their moments together are getting better and better. I love the pacing of how they are coming to realize that they have feelings for each other.
MR and JH dad I really hope that no affair takes place, but JH mom has left her self open for the ridicule that she is now receiving. MR was suppose to be her friend but when she was having trouble because of SS, JH mom came to the hospital with food not to show her friendship but to rub salt in her wound. Just like MR if a friend treated me the same way we would have a parting of the way. JH dad said it himself, he sacrificed his self to marry the bosses daughter but had to live with constant reminder that he had moved up in the world because he had married her. Because of the way she functions both JH and the father ignore her. The realization that her husband is a different man with someone else has shocked her, that person is MR makes it worse. In truth the father is a little flighty when he is around MR but I don't see anything in MR's actions to suggest that she is attracted to him as a man.
Over all this week end was OK. If I could wish for anything it would be to have YA wake up and stop blaming SS for the way her personal life has turned out.

Omo, it would be great if they could confess or show somehow their feelings to each other in a little vacation. it would be for sure more effective and romantic. For that I consider it was worth all this 36 episodes waiting.

Although I feel I can't wait anymore for the written preview, official preview and other, I just want to see all 37-50 episodes starting now. ...and then... just to sleep peacefully :-<

I think I'm going to be crazy ~ One drama website got shut down (DramaCrazy) and it was one of the fastest uploading episodes with subtitles. T_T Lemme see ! I'm burning with excitement and much anticipation!

this episode was like beginning of enlightment for everyone! :-O

-Soon Shin realised her own feelings!
-She still dont know but by this incident she will realise YA is a big treat and trying to sabotage her career!
-I also realised in future Joon's mom wont let JH and SS be together!... bc she thinks SS mother has an affair with her husband! (he is so stupid, how you keep hanging out with single actress night and day! dont you think there would be rumors about it, he dont smile near his wife but cant keep his smiley face near another woman! his actions gonna be big problem for our OTP! I really feel sorry for his mother, he is so cold to her! )

Yes! Ratings went up!

@lovelyJihan You could be right! I was trying to figure out what SS was saying at the time too, but I hadn't thought about the fight with IJ. Isn't she pointing to the wrong side though? lol But... Very awww worthy nonetheless. He's always there to patch her back up! :D

Archived