[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin Ep 35http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-ep-35/

jihanjannah said: hahahahahahahahahah SS found one of JH's albums....ahahahahahah 
awwwww JH thought that she was going to tease him,but awwwwwwwwww SS told him she likes it...and asked him autograph awww sooo beautifull..JH was soo happyyy.. but again another short scene :((

@AlobAro
LOL...i dare not to play innocent
specially there's a byeontae police (he said from byeontae ethical dept. if that ever exist) right here always ready to knock us back into byeontaeism again
today must be my day...get so many compliments from Bro Alob
kumowoyoo..thankie ;;)

@LoveSG
dun worry..sweetie..
i jog with JH in mind to have SS' body for a purpose
bwhuahahaha

@edensor
my fam has already complained about how much i spend time in front of laptop & HP
even if i don't have any of them, i always look for a chance borrowing my sisters or others for their ipad, laptop etc
they said i'm weird...insane for dramas...bla bla bla
but, thank God...they didn't cut the internet connection, so i still get it for free
bwhuahahahaha

i'm glad i can make it for streaming today..though i was a bit late
anyway...i got to go to my sister's home now
be right back a bit later

ahhh... why they sub the other dramas like" Monstar" in a day but make us wait a days for YTBLSS subs.... I'm subber ıf I know Korean lang. I would sub it in a few hour! (I'm very fast about it) this show need crazy fan Korean subbers immediately...  ;)

LoveSG said: A short scene is better than none ;;) 
Aww so sweet!!!!!! Their honeymoon period continues ;;)
Well, to be expected IS to become SS manager.... JH cannot be the manager if he wants to remain as CEO....... right? 
But if YA ever sabo SS, I'm sure JH will first time rush to SS side and confront YA ;)

Please, people, don't share openly justin tv links! yesterday I couldn't watch live Monstar because Chingzy closed his/her channel and made it private with a password.  It can be worst cause everytime Justin TV found out that they're this kind of channels, they close them. So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Don't put the links openly, ok? 

@yukiyukiku
hahaha i have the same problem with my family.. ;) they told me that my high school years were nothing compare to this.. coz now am also soompi addict..lol:D moullaa am going crazy coz of this2 :(( i don't care what they think [-X lol

Archived