[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cherryblossomkawai said: This is the first time that i went to love until hate with a character.
At first, i really like her even if she was annoying and mean.
But now, i hate her almost like MR.
I understand people who likes her and have sympathy for her.
In real life, our friends and family aren't perfect.
But in drama, no way i am going to like her.
I am trying to forget JA for her bad treatment.

edensor said: cherryblossomkawai said: This is the first time that i went to love until hate with a character.

cherryblossomkawai said: This is the first time that i went to love until hate with a character.

Guest lieke

but it's all right i mean no harm

it just makes me smile when i see lines with i hate Mir/ys/chicken-ahjumma and so on because of how much they feel for the main character :)

Guest AlobAro

@lieke -

haha... ur post is funny n i hope u have some sort of amusing intention too when u do that entry..

u n her are not watching a different show... she hates YS because she is mean towards SS with her words n sometimes with her actions...

some ppl in here suspect that YS's behavior stems from her jealousy towards SS... deep rooted after the fire incident that has happened way back during their growing up years plus their mom's preference for SS..

idk... she should be able to clarify ur queries better i think.. i am just chipping in here n suddenly feel like being a bz body...

I liked the chicken ajhumma before, I thought it was funny how she couldn't talk normally, and always had to scream. But I guess we all anticipate the OTP and other couple scenes, so we get annoyed and start hating the other characters because they take over the show. 

Today marks my first career as a teacher trainer. Hopefully I can spread more positive vibe toward English teaching during my presentation.  And I'm glad I have something to occupy my mind for a half day. Otherwise I will count and feel every single tickling minute before I can watch the show. 
Wish me luck!!!

@Bluphoenix
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> wellll said chingu :x :x i really don't care if SS forgives them or not, the only reason am here for is Pabou Couple, and am waiting to see the day JH takes her away from that f***ed up family..  :-t ~X( YS can live with her crazy a**** mother in law and fried chicken with her forl the rest of her life,and our SS will live like a princess with her hubby JH... 8->
:-h I-) cyaa

As for me... I still understand Yoo Shin eventho I don't say the way she act (harsh words) is right. True I don't like the way she always angry but also true she try to do with the way she know eventho its in quite in unpleasant way. Why I dont hate her? Because she can change in the future. Because she shows her good intension. Chan Woo will make her change slowly. You can't live with someone without being affected with them. 
GRANDMAI find her character is so annoying but I see it as well... thats how granny always act. I don't mean ALL granny like her, its just that... I found in real life I met many like her and what I mean by like her is the way how she always exagerate things. Like always complaining (aigooo...aigooo...), doing what they thing right in a narrow minded without think in a larger perspective, always feel the one who hurt the most etc.I do really find lot of character like this in my real life. I worked once on field where I can meet so many people from different background so I kinda meet lot of people like her. So I just try to understand eventho character like this is something I really hate. 
Chicken ahjummaAltho her character is as H too but I still can manage to forgive her if she change herself and stop acting 'my son is allmighty'.
The only one I really hold a grudge is MR!In time... I think I'll forgive her too if she change and apologize to Soon Shin for ALL what she've done to her. But not now and not that easy.Its true maybe there is a reason for MR to act that why out of her egoism.Its true maybe she did what she did now because she love Soon Shin and I'm not doubting that she love her daughter. But the question is... how big?? Right now I only find it at least 10%. Sorry to say that... but eventho she act like she'll do everything for Soon Shin but actually -right now- she seek for acknowledge from public about her being good mother. she think about her image waaaayyy ahead she think about Soon Shin.She really women who only see herself! The only reason she rush thing over Soon Shin's career and push her is because she wants people look at soon Shin as Song Mi Ryung daughter. That alone  showing what kind of mother she is. If you are a mother -good mother- you want your child make her own name, stand on her own ground so your child won't have a burden for whole of her life by labbeling as 'MR daughter'. The easies example is T-ara Boram. I read that her parents are famous in their golden day so now... no matter how hard she try people always keep looking down at her merely because she is her parents daughter. So if MR expecting the opposite... she really need to solve that issue before asked Soon Shin to acknowledge her present as mother.
If you want to be called MOM, act like one!That is the main reason why I really can't understand her.Her character is on malfunction mode.This is basic logic for general people I think...1. If you abandoned your children first thing you should do is APOLOGIZE rather than pretending everything is okay and ignoring what your daughter might feel. Just apologize... because that first door to make up with people you love if you trully care.2. If you found your child health, live well... say THANK YOU to the people take care of your daughter. Not dish them like they're enemy!!3. Stop thinking from your own point of View! START thinking from her point of view!! Don't you thing you need to look at her heart first before you asked for her to acknowledge you. Did she happy? WHat she felt? Is she hurt??What I learn from life is... WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE you feel hurt for them, you feel their pain you want to do ALL of things on this world just to ease their pain just to see a glimpse of their smile.But what she did?? She CLOSE HER EYES to that fact and keep doing what she THINK is good -for her.4. JUST LISTEN TO HER and stop talking!
No more I can say. If its even possible I hope she change. If not... just rotten in hell! *sigh*

i was supposed to go to sleep but otokee i see this @edensor weeee wy understand those low life people...u're actually thinking to forgive that chicken ajumma???  i thought we were playing on the same team,obviously not..[-Xi hope @yukiyukiku, @cherrylossomkawai, @xxmagsxx,@dfwkimchi @KatKat09 ..well at least am sure those 5chingus hate them as much as i do..and won't betray me like this.. :-S

Morning!  ;;)
Ok, what's this feeling? :-/ Why do I feel that another cold war is coming? :-?
Never mind! Let it happen! :D
This thread is for you to complain, rant, vent, and hate after all! ;)) But please, wisely and responsibly! L-)

Archived