[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is from last month' date=' but it's always nice to see the drama cast on Happy Together [/quote']

HaHaHa

I so loved that part when MC Yoo Jae Suk & Park Myung Su was picking on the recipe of JJS ! how unusual that sandwich was Lol. ang YJS imitating the way IU eat, ddaebak!

=))

Guest violet9004

redvelvet87 said:

I still think JJS has a crush on IU. He was sooo happy when she praised his high cheekbones and his glowing skin. Plus, in the interview where IU stated they'll get together next week, he was really shy to look at IU for a long time, and he seemed really happy. I am not worried who else did a drama with JJS, because I know that IU and him have great chemistry, so this week's episodes will be really exciting to see.

I wish she stays on top of him for a while...I mean she does have the "i want you" look. /:)  The hiking scene look or the episode 18 hug scene look was awkward, @-) but this time, it seems so different. I hope the writers can make this scene really special and memorable. :x 8->

Guest normalahamid

OFF TOPIC :

I checked horoscope just for fun..from what I see, JJS is a Capricorn man while IU is a Taurus woman..based on their compatibility, both of them are perfect match..I mean they're match made in heaven..so, no wonder their chemistry are so great!! :)

Guest normalahamid

iu93jjang said: redvelvet87 said:

I still think JJS has a crush on IU. He was sooo happy when she praised his high cheekbones and his glowing skin. Plus, in the interview where IU stated they'll get together next week, he was really shy to look at IU for a long time, and he seemed really happy. I am not worried who else did a drama with JJS, because I know that IU and him have great chemistry, so this week's episodes will be really exciting to see.

I wish she stays on top of him for a while...I mean she does have the "i want you" look. /:)  The hiking scene look or the episode 18 hug scene look was awkward, @-) but this time, it seems so different. I hope the writers can make this scene really special and memorable. :x 8->

Guest violet9004

normalahamid said: but, when I saw bts pictures, JJS is the one who keep touching IU..hahaha..as far as I know, IU is a shy girl & she will not approach someone that she's not close easily :)

@yeoda where can I find the actual scene? I know it was posted here before, but I can't find the page :( JJH looked really funny with his parted hair and baggy clothes compared to the dashing blazers and sleek hairstyle he's portraying as the CEO, but I still find him adorable no matter what!

Guest violet9004

redvelvet87 saidIf the netizens comment that they have no problem with IU/JJS, then the writters can incorporate more skinship and romantic scenes with ease. I want more netizens to write about the kiss scene or multiple ones! Even Suzy kissed in GFB! And they shouldn't make excuses abou the age gap. With certain people age gap isn't an issue. Certainly not with JJS and IU. They are so compatible with each other. Even the horoscope can condone that.

Guest violet9004

atilia said: @iu93jjang, @normalahamid, @redvelvet87 
thanks for bringing up an insightful discussion!  :-* this is what I call a 'proper' discussion B-) as in *no Taeyang, no LYJ, no LSG, no Suzy* =))

Guest iheartyou1518

one hot guy coming right up! :) 
BN26crUCcAAbLXn.jpg

BN239CvCYAAoCYr.jpg
cr: as taggedHe's so hot! JFBQ00184070402A.gif I'm sorry i posted those Haggard and old man pics i don't know who they are.. i promise! yociexp88.gif

Guest iheartyou1518

완전 사랑해요, darling (wanjeon saranghaeyo, darling)~~~~~la la la
Last song syndrome got me.. keke. good night.. :)
i love how this thread (posters) never sleeps.. yociexp47.gif

Archived