[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@edensor Probably because Google Translate literally translates JJS's name (조정석) as 'Cockpit'. This has happened to me when I try to understand stuff for previous dramas. So usually I would just search for '조정석' in the text and replace it with his name and then put it into Google Translate so it wouldn't get it wrong lol.

Ayame said: @edensor Probably because Google Translate literally translates JJS's name (조정석) as 'Cockpit'. This has happened to me when I try to understand stuff for previous dramas. So usually I would just search for '조정석' in the text and replace it with his name and then put it into Google Translate so it wouldn't get it wrong lol.

@LoveSG That's kinda why I don't really trust online translator sites since it'll always be inaccurate. This is kinda off-topic but I've been studying Japanese in college for a few years and a while back I tried to use Google Translate to help me with my homework but it was kind of off from the actual translation lol.
It's just easier to get someone (a person who's fluent in the language) to translate stuff. XD

Ayame said: @LoveSG That's kinda why I don't really trust online translator sites since it'll always be inaccurate. This is kinda off-topic but I've been studying Japanese in college for a few years and a while back I tried to use Google Translate to help me with my homework but it was kind of off from the actual translation lol.
It's just easier to get someone (a person who's fluent in the language) to translate stuff. XD

good morning/good afternoon to all of you beautiful people  ;))  before i go back staring my loooovely pic @evok piiiian chingu, i kind knew you were girl but don't why i wrote he..i wasn't okeey at all when i was writing...it was when i saw that beautiful pic...  >:D< :-* :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jo Jeong-seok's "Love You Darling"

Source | 2013/06/27 | 

photo322486.jpg

Actor Jo Jeong-seok sang the song "Love You Darling" on the KBS 2TV drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best".

This scene of him singing to IU will be edited and revealed on the 28th.

Starting with acoustic and percussion, this song turns dramatic towards the end. Song writers Lee Hyeon-seung and Noh Joo-hwan took part in this.

This medium tempo song is full of love for someone. The lyrics consist of the line, "I will protect you and care for you" delivered by Jo Jeong-seok who is also a musical actor.

Meanwhile, "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" will be aired on Saturday and Sunday at 7:55PM.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

jjsweeter0211 said:

Jo Jeong-seok's "Love You Darling"

Source | 2013/06/27 | 

photo322486.jpg

Actor Jo Jeong-seok sang the song "Love You Darling" on the KBS 2TV drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best".

This scene of him singing to IU will be edited and revealed on the 28th.

Starting with acoustic and percussion, this song turns dramatic towards the end. Song writers Lee Hyeon-seung and Noh Joo-hwan took part in this.

This medium tempo song is full of love for someone. The lyrics consist of the line, "I will protect you and care for you" delivered by Jo Jeong-seok who is also a musical actor.

Meanwhile, "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" will be aired on Saturday and Sunday at 7:55PM.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

BNzUPWQCAAIEtN9.jpg:large 
  Woah that is one hell of a sexy pic and its gotta be a first in the drama. Totally a prelude to a kiss...but first soonshin must unbutton him from the neck or junho gonna strangle himself and die before the kiss can even happen.(seriously this guy buttons up too high).

Archived