[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

[FANCAFE] 130628 From.IU - I took a break today which I haven’t had in awhile

tumblr_inline_mp26qfryox1qz4rgp.png

For 4 days I went on an extreme diet

and finally, I can eat tomorrow~~~ I’m absolutely looking forward to it

I wish tomorrow would come quickly.

I had no filming today, so I stayed at home and downloaded the whole of Master Chef Korea and watched

episode after episode and a day went by like that.. keke Goodnight everyone, filming will be tiring tomorrow

(Note: slang)

Translated by squishy with love
source: iu-jjang.tumblr.com
anyways i think IU is fine just the way she is..to think that she would diet to that extent..i still hope she can maintain her health..

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its 12 a.m here now. and Friday has begun here. very-happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif?13027861 welcome aboard @hikari29. feel free to check everything in this "plane' like "cockpit" or u can order our special heart "coffee" and etc... scream-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786124as for me i 'm off to bed now. 9te guys and keep soompiing. hope we can turned 600 by the end of the week.sleepy-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786124

Thanks Ally... So she watch master Chef too... I'm stopped at episode 1 since I haven't found the sub that time.Maybe I'll try to catch later.

===I'm off to bed too...Since today some bollywood memories comeback... here is my good night song to you all keke... 

Nitey nite all... Oyasumi nasai...

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! @edensor that's my song right there...damnnn humko humise churalooo dil mein kahiin tum chupaloo hum akelee..lalalal  =)) am singing like there's no tomorrow... :)) Mohabbatein one the best King Khan's movies i looove it :x imagine JH&SS doing that..hahahahahh..that would be really something... ;))

Guest beanshpy

unlurking again...i just can't contain my excitement on the release of the new OST ...what makes it even better is....its sung by our JJS! we wished for this right????my fingers are so ready to download that song!!!! i know we all are!!! 
851586_168400973316281_931912976_n.png
honestly the song (for me) doesn't sound that great.If it was another guy who sang it, its forgetable...but c'mon..it was Shin Jun Ho! so discussion over!hahaha.
okay this time i reallt need to hit the sack. goodnight peeps! have a sweet shin-shin dreams! 851583_144885212352412_1022404625_n.png

I want to thank everybody for sharing the YTBLSS drama news , translations and beautiful fan art !

I read earlier that JH will realise that he loves SS soon in  ep 33 or 34. Yes, he will finally admit it to himself, because 'til now his whole body and gestures are shouting out loud that he likes her and want to be with her, but the brain is IN DENIAL. The "shouting" is heard by everybody : MR, YA, YH, but not by SS because she's in a deeper denial  :D :D :D She seems to notice that something isn't right when he is so caring without a motive but THE DENIAL state is a very complicated one , generally speaking :))

So, I'm dying to see the moment when he comes out from denial. His reaction facing his true feelings. Will he still be so childish happy, he will be sad, scared, or even more shy in SS's presence?  Anyway, I'm so looking forward for this moment, It's a pity if it will be Sunday, seems so far away...

Guest violet9004

IU said that she on diet cause she have an important scene tomorrow?? what could that be??  :-? maybe this :-* kekeke

Guest iheartyou1518

After MR revealed the truth about SS dad..
BNcafnxCcAAskiG.jpg

She'll end up hurt and sad so she goes for a drink and somehow JH is there to comfort her, which looks mighty fine on the prev, and takes her some place.. 
BNveP4PCUAASMcY.png:large

somehow the 'leak' script makes sense..  ;)

IU's fancafe posts (I only attach posts that in some ways relate to ytblss...or her diet lol)

tumblr_inline_mp26vgrnfl1qz4rgp.png
OnlyU: How many kilos did you lose, unni?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
IU: In 4 days, I lost 4 kilos!!

tumblr_inline_mp26wzcAug1qz4rgp.png
youthstar: Can you prove you went on a diet???????
IU: When the episodes filmed this week are broadcast, there’ll probably be some scenes that you’ll be like ‘oh she lost weight’.

tumblr_inline_mp2797OsVv1qz4rgp.png
도르르르: Did you really not touch even a grain of rice?
IU: Yepyep an apple for breakfast, a banana for lunch and drank water! like! crazy!!!

tumblr_inline_mp27cv6fTZ1qz4rgp.png 
MuDaePPo: Tsk tsk; Cho PD will be wanting to have a talk with you, won’t he? You should lose weight while eating, not starve unconditionally right…?
IU: I didn’t starve unconditionally, I did a lot of exercise too~

tumblr_inline_mp27o631zC1qz4rgp.png

Sensation: But why did you go on a diet??
IU: In order to show Miryeong a worse image of myself?

LOLOLOL

tumblr_inline_mp27rf79VJ1qz4rgp.png
시크래비: I can’t watch this week’s episodes because of my exam… Even so, you won’t hate me right, unni?
IU: I hate you.

tumblr_inline_mp27tdqdlj1qz4rgp.png
로티: You said an apple for breakfast, a banana for lunch and drinking water! like! crazy!… Will doing that for 4 days really help one lose 4 kilos? ㅠ.ㅠ
IU: Plus do a! lot! of! exercise!

tumblr_inline_mp27xcLhUo1qz4rgp.png
장인: To be dieting, that means your comeback is approaching right?? That’s what I’m going to believe.
IU: I’m afraid it’s not that.

tumblr_inline_mp28596jOW1qz4rgp.png
Barrett: Then are you just pretending to ‘eat’ in the drama?? You looked like you were enjoying your food though….
IU: Ah that’s for work, so that doesn’t count.

tumblr_inline_mp288rrHHv1qz4rgp.png
글라라: But then why did you only diet for 4 days??
IU: There’s an important scene to film tomorrow.

cr: iu-jjang.tumblr.com
LOL WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SCENE??? KISS KISS TIME???? :o3 :o3

Guest iheartyou1518

Ally said:

tumblr_inline_mp288rrHHv1qz4rgp.png
글라라: But then why did you only diet for 4 days??
IU: There’s an important scene to film tomorrow.

LOL WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SCENE??? KISS KISS TIME???? :o3 :o3

So IU just killed all of my hopes for a kiss scene this/next week. 

tumblr_inline_mp28feP0U11qz4rgp.png

히알루: Don’t tell me.. that important scene is a…ki…ss…scene?ㅜ
IU: U-geu-oeb (Ooh not that)

:(( :(

Guest iheartyou1518

Ally

said:

So IU just killed all of my hopes for a kiss scene this week. 

tumblr_inline_mp28feP0U11qz4rgp.png

히알루: Don’t tell me.. that important scene is a…ki…ss…scene?ㅜ
IU: U-geu-oeb (Ooh not that)

[size=2]

:(

(

:(

[/size]

bluphoenix said: I want to thank everybody for sharing the YTBLSS drama news , translations and beautiful fan art !

I read earlier that JH will realise that he loves SS soon in  ep 33 or 34. Yes, he will finally admit it to himself, because 'til now his whole body and gestures are shouting out loud that he likes her and want to be with her, but the brain is IN DENIAL. The "shouting" is heard by everybody : MR, YA, YH, but not by SS because she's in a deeper denial  :D :D :D She seems to notice that something isn't right when he is so caring without a motive but THE DENIAL state is a very complicated one , generally speaking :))

So, I'm dying to see the moment when he comes out from denial. His reaction facing his true feelings. Will he still be so childish happy, he will be sad, scared, or even more shy in SS's presence?  Anyway, I'm so looking forward for this moment, It's a pity if it will be Sunday, seems so far away...

4 days without eating for filming a scene?? that's very wear and not healthy at all....I wonder what kind of scene will be? maybe in the beach or in a pool? I guest we have to wait until eps 35/36....and no kiss for now, but at least we have a nearly hug this saturday! :)

I've actually seen dramas where they film the day the episode is supposed to air and they edit it hours before the episode actually airs. That happened for 'Cinderella's Sister' (k-drama back in 2010, which is the drama that JH's dad and MR acted in as well), but I think that was because the actors/actresses had other schedules and had no time but to film really last minute. So I've seen that happen quite a few times, but only happens when it needs to.

Ayame

said: I've actually seen dramas where they film the day the episode is supposed to air and they edit it hours before the episode actually airs. That happened for 'Cinderella's Sister' (k-drama back in 2010, which is the drama that JH's dad and MR acted in as well), but I think that was because the actors/actresses had other schedules and had no time but to film really last minute. So I've seen that happen quite a few times, but only happens when it needs to.

Archived