[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

I have been rewatching the past episodes while waiting for the subs to come.Really, I can't get enough of this drama.
Yes, I am also wondering why the two older sisters  are with Shin Jun Ho. I guess they are playing the (over)protective sisters, trying to find out what he really intends to do about her since she probably pushed through with her training. I'm really looking forward to many more of Shin Jun Ho-Lee Soon Shi interactions as well as his interactions with the other family members. His visit to the family home is one my favorite scenes in the last episode, together with the Baker-Hye Shin-Chan Woo-Yu Shin scene. That was pretty hilarious!

aah, Thanks for all who post articles, images, and opinion here! They sure make us anticipate the coming episodes and subtitles even more! 
:x

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15""You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU Takes a Step Forward in Achieving Her Dream

"You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU begins to work on her lifelong dream.

March 7, an episode of the KBS weekend drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" featured Lee Soon Shin (IU) requesting Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk) to cancel their contract.

Lee Soon Shin's mother Kim Jung Ae (Go Doo Shim) discovers that she signed a contract with an entertainment company again. She then tells Lee Soon Shin, "Don't do that type of stuff anymore and do what you want to do." Lee Soon Shin decides to listen to her mother and sets her mind on returning the money she received from signing Shin Joon Ho's contract.

youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-iu-begins-t

Lee Soon Shin goes to Shin Joon Ho's office and tells him, "My mother will not change her mind. Thank you for everything. I will return the money you gave me" and leaves the office. Shin Joon Ho replies, "Are you really going to stop like this. Are you confident that you won't regret it?" Lee Soon Shin does not reply.

After leaving the office, Lee Soon Shin sits down on a set of stairs and begin to think about what it is that she really wants. She holds the script and thinks of the words of encouragement Shin Joon Ho and Song Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook) had given her. Lee Soon Shin goes to Song Mi Ryung's house and asks, "Do I really have talent? Do I have possibilities? Please tell me honestly."

Song Mi Ryung smiles and says, "You have talent." Lee Soon Shin smiles, realizing what she wants to do.

©kdramastars.com

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15""You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU and Jo Jung Suk Dating?youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-iu-and-jo-j

"You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU's family begins to suspect Jo Jung Suk of being IU's romantic interest.

April 7, the 10th episode of the KBS weekend drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" featured Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk) being treated like Lee Soon Shin's (IU) boyfriend by her family members.

Shin Joon Ho attempts to convince her family members to support her in trying to become a celebrity by revealing the truth about her contract with his entertainment company. However, when he arrives at her home, Lee Soon Shin tries to hide his identity.

Lee Yoo Shin (Yoo In Na) asks, "Did you come all the way over here to get permission to date?" and Lee Soon Shin replies, "That's it. But right now, we're nothing."

Lee Soon Shin's grandmother Shim Mak Rae (Kim Yong Rim) responds, "Do you know how long it's been since your father passed away? And you bring your boyfriend here? And how do you show up to a house full of only women without even calling first" and continues to scold Lee Soon Shin and Shin Joon Ho.

Shin Joon Ho gets dragged out of the house by Lee Soon Shin. Lee Soon Shin's mother Kim Jung Ae (Go Doo Shim) follows after then and overhears that Shin Joon Ho is the president of an entertainment company.

©kdramastars.com

I agree with all of you that find Yijung annoying...She is the perfect type of bratty girl who was pamperd all her life and thinks that all of it belongs to her so i'm glad that she is suffering,hope she'll learn anything and the mom isin't helping at all 8-| I'm curious if Chan Woo will behave different now that he knows that Soon Shin likes him or pretend that he doesn't know...I totally love the moments between Soon Shin and Junho and i really like her co-worker,it would be so funny if they put him as her manager,so much fun that would be =))Man,the baker guy is so hilarious...Kinda sad that the problem with a women divorcing is viewed so bad these days in some country's(it'snot the end of one's life),i guess the grandma will make her a hard life blaming her for this from my kdramas experience 8-|

Guest ychase007

I am adoring the weekend line-up =) This story is just too cute for words. I hope that her transformation to actress is complete with a backbone. Shes going to need it. Once all the players are set to play - Junho or her sisters cant fight all her battles.

Guest wisteria7

Greetings to everyone here.I am new to this forum. I have some catching up to do.
Thank you

And to @pyoung-thank you for starting this forum.

@edensor Ya, me too. Looks like the subbers are giving this drama the least priority and instead, wait for official subs from KBSWorld. Looks like it's going to be a two week wait at least for those waiting for subs. Sigh!

Re the English subs:
The regular subber of Darksmurfsubs is on vacation so elite subs will take very long unless another elite subber takes over this drama.
But anyways, other subbers are working on it. Or we can all just wait for the KBS subs although it will be a really difficult wait :)

Guest huishengtan

prisma said: Re the English subs:
The regular subber of Darksmurfsubs is on vacation so elite subs will take very long unless another elite subber takes over this drama.
But anyways, other subbers are working on it. Or we can all just wait for the KBS subs although it will be a really difficult to wait :)

Guest xwinm

huishengtan said: prisma said: Re the English subs:
But anyways, other subbers are working on it. Or we can all just wait for the KBS subs although it will be a really difficult to wait :)

Archived