[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEAR PD-NIM,
IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE LISTENED TO OUR WISH. I THANK YOU FOR LISTENING. I PROMISED THAT I'LL LIVE A QUIET AND GRATEFUL LIFE IF YOU GIVE US WHAT WE WANT. THE PROMISE IS STILL ON BUT I STILL NEED TO SEE THE PRODUCT FIRST. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE HERE. THEY ALWAYS WANT TO DIE WHEN THEY GET ROMANTIC SCENES OF THE OTP. BUT PD-NIM, LETS KEEP THEM DYING SO THAT WE CAN GET MORE AND MORE ROMANTIC SCENES.
55967-thank-you-gif-DGRE.gif

Guest samsooky

Thank you @maejm, @phoung, and everyone for the great news...finally! 
Not as provocative as the Google Translate ;) with certain words (and not sure why the journalist is translated as "pleasantly plump")...but we get the gist of the article using Systran (http://www.systransoft.com/free-online-translation)! :)
http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1374189425542562002 

Yi Sun-sin' Aiyu Cho Jeong-seok first kissing accomplishes… 'uncle fan jealousy explosion'
07.19 (Fri) 08:17
Aiyu Cho Jeong-seok first kissing

[Television daily pleasantly plump journalist] the interest Aiyu Cho Jeong-seok kissing first is culminating. 

The features of Cho Jeong-seok to kiss first from the Yi Sun-sin (script of play Jeong Yu-kyung and production Yoon Seong-sik)' filming site which is a KBS2 weekend series 'top and Aiyu was caught. 

Last week Shin Jun-ho (Cho Jeong-seok person) although to Yi Sun-sin (Aiyu minute) confesses own mind, most by Yeon-a (Kim Yoon-seo minute) the scandal to break and the viewers being tantalizing, bought to broadcasting end. Sun-sin as well to know a Yeon-a and Jun-ho scandal to the point of view which realized the mind which likes Jun-ho, became worse. Two people cross like this and while the interest of the viewer is concentrated to catch Aiyu who turns away the features of Cho Jeong-seok to kiss is disclosed, fixes a gaze. 

In the photo which is released, Cho Jeong-seok and Aiyu are adhering closely will kiss. Like attempting kissing Cho Jeong-seok who caught Aiyu without power to turn away with the sad face masculine to hug Aiyu. Red Aiyu who is been embraced to width of Cho Jeong-seok who was surprised with the eyes become and that Aiyu valuably, two people finally are not the case which confirmed each other mind from features of Cho Jeong-seok whom hugged, this weekend broadcasting expect more, make. 

Waits kissing of two people during that time although to the viewers the breast the reel where is weekend when throbs, the process which photographs a kissing scene only smooth. Because of the rainy season which is continued recently is a lingering rumor which is your letter kissing which succeeded to only a third attempt barely to two changing mind photographing delay ends. 

The producer A story official waited “for a long time and as kissing of Aiyu and Cho Jeong-seok was more affectionate, was strong emotional and” “will be remembered with the kissing scene which really the breast throbs a sense of expectancy did to the viewers, conveys raised”. 

Like kissing which succeeded to three changing mind attempt ends hard, in Sun-sin and Jun-ho love line there was much crisis. Two people quickly, will confirm each other mind the Yeon-a and Jun-ho bet know which although the chance which had, Sun-sin, abandoned the entertainer dream become and met a crisis. 

After that to standing alone with Jun-ho help, comes out, makes a debut although the mind which likes Jun-ho Sun-sin as well realizes with the actor, Jun-ho to Sun-sin the Yeon-a and Jun-ho scandal broke to timing of the excellent, to confess a crisis undergo.

Among kissing of that this weekend two people removes a misunderstanding, attracts the public attention of the viewers where becomes the opportunity which confirms each other mind. 

Being old, becomes accomplished to the end waiting as for more affectionate Cho Jeong-seok Aiyu first kissing on 20th 7:55 p.m. 'through Yi Sun-sin who is a top' will be able to confirm. 

[Television daily pleasantly plump journalist news@tvdaily.co.kr/photograph offer = A story]

@LovelyJihan
The article that was posted by @samsooky said the kiss will take place in the episode airing on the 20th.
That's Saturday... Doesn't that mean we won the bet? :D :D :D
Kyaaaaaaa~~~~~~

And I've already changed my ava so we can look at it all the time!
Kekekeke~~

Guest beanshpy

atilia said: Ok, I know how it'll turn out! They will HUG first then KISS! Oh, I'm proud of myself! 
Let me join you!panda-dance.gif
These are the pandas! :\"> :\"> :\">

Thank you all for such good news!!! This is the best news of all time, this drama!!! Finally came Beautiful moments of the long-awaited kiss and hugs the best in the world a pair of Shin Shin. Shin Shin is so beautiful!!! Shin Shin Fighting!!! :x Shin Shin is Love!]4893419665e2.gif
c4eb4cfaed61.gif

aadb311b0728.jpg

Guest KQI88

Is better the kiss be a real kiss, LIP MOVING! Not those horrible touching the lips "kiss" from most dramas. The kiss is happening so it better be good! Just like Yoon Eun Hye, kiss western style! XD

I'm in a mess of fan sadness&rage because I want SS and JH together but at the same time I don't want IU making out in front of me XD

Archived