[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest apaul15

My bed is already calling out my name for me to sleep...so i'm calling it a night.. Annyeong everyone! Jal jja! I-)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u guys are absolutely maddd..crazyyy hahaha i had to go when the place was on fire..just reading now all this crazy comments hahahah...all of u are soo funny crazy and Byuntea*...komoowo making me laugh..i'll come back later..cya

The confession should happen in episode 39, so JH can have a marvelous time at the wedding. They can steal glances at each other, dance together, and secretly meet each other outside to date. Therefore, in episode 39, while SS is busy bonding with MR and shooting the CF, JH should go to the media and clear up the story between YA and him, and finally tell YA at the restaurant that she has no chance at getting back together with him because he is in love with somebody else. Then of course, grab SS in the park, confess to her that he's not being nice to her to pity her, and that he loves her, and when both acknowledge each other's feelings and SS also confesses to JH, they should kiss. So, no surprise kisses JH, or SS will be stone-faced.

But no matter how "light" the kiss may be, I know JJS will make it more than what it is with his amazing acting. It will be really great to watch either way. I want them to then run away to the island again and spend some alone time together :D

I was just thinking about that light kiss...I'm sure it's that way because they don't want to ruin IU's lipstick :-? I mean with all the NG's and repeated scenes how much lipstick do they have to eat ??

redvelvet87 said:

But no matter how "light" the kiss may be, I know JJS will make it more than what it is with his amazing acting. It will be really great to watch either way. I want them to then run away to the island again and spend some alone time together :D

Thank you @Fidelity for the translation.

JH: I told you to release an article clarifying the situation but you didn't, and what are you doing in front of everyone?

I wonder who is he talking to? YA? Guess she is playing lovey-dovey with him in front of everybody. But why did he told her to clarify the situation when he should do it himself? I can't believe he is still trusting her.

aigooo JH why u waiting that wench to clarify thing malduandeo,why can't u do that..how ridiculouse..
btw if the confess happened in ep 39 why the written preview of ep 40 says he was longing her or looking SS with longing eyes.. perhaps SS rejected him saying clarify this scandal first thats why..

LovelyJihan said: aigooo JH why u waiting that wench to clarify thing malduandeo,why can't u do that..how ridiculouse..
btw if the confess happened in ep 39 why the written preview of ep 40 says he was longing her or looking SS with longing eyes..

@bluphoenix
u sooo righy... JH really shoud be the one who suppose to be worry and pali clarify tjis.so that SS won't misunderstand anymore...omo.pls don't tell me he doesn't to embarrass that wench..is he thinking about her reputation...stupid pabou JH will u ever wake up.. argggg..i cant blmae if SS reject him this guy is ridiculouse..

"YA: I wanted hold to you by any means available..." sound like an excuse an explanation, JH found out about all the bad things she had done to SS or about her being the one who released that news article about their relationship...maybe after this runs to meet SS. don't know...don't know

LovelyJihan said: @bluphoenix
u sooo righy...this guy JH really shouldn't he be the one who suppose to be worry and pali clarify tjis.so that SS won't misunderstand anymore...omo.pls don't tell me he doesn't to embarrass that wench..is he thinking about her reputation...stupid pabou JH will u ever wake up.. argggg..i cant blmae if SS reject him this guy is ridiculouse..

@Fidelity you are probably not fan of this drama but you never reject our calls and each week you make translations for us! . you are absolutely amazing!
and sorry ıf we disturb you so much!
>:D<

@bluphoenix 
omooo i didn't even read what she say..u're right i think JH found out what she did...wooow it sound that he does have the b***s after all..bravoo JH thanx for clarifying...yeah he's a really good person but this kind of stuation he should think SS first..

Thanks for the translation @Fidelity!

I, too, can't believe that JH is still trusting YA to handle the situation, but it seems like she's really pissed him off now. :))
Aish... Can't you do anything yourself, JH? lol.
But still, I have really high hopes for this episode.
I'm still excited for it and looking forward to it.
I think maybe the preview isn't quite what it looks like...
Especially with all the activity going on regarding the hints about a confess and a kiss.
So, I will continue feeling giddy that the episode will be here soon and I will get to see our beloved OTP.
And that YA will get what's coming to her.
She's already begun going down that road of desperation so popular amongst those other witches in Kdramas.
She will be more than welcomed there. :P

And honestly, you guys are SO funny! Hilarious!
I couldn't stop laughing as I was reading the pages to catch up.
Sadly, I couldn't join in... but just reading it brightened my day.
I really am so thankful I found my way here.
You're The Best, YTBLSS Soompi Thread! :))

We better get prepared for a sucky Saturday episode again. YA is such a richard simmons!!! ARGH she really angers me so much. I bet the kiss will only happen at the end of episode 40. I don't know. Better don't expect anything if not I'm just setting myself up for disappointment again.

Prepare  for the worst to avoid to be too dissapointed and too angry. Then to relax and enjoy YA's rejection and sweet moments between SS and JH. You all know that we will suffer Saturday but maybe we need this to enjoy more the sweet moments.I am quite sure that if this drama wasn't draggng and slow about JH-SS love's line, we won't be at this point excited. Sorry guys but i try to find good thing in the worst situations;But usually i am the pessimistic angry personn lol;

Archived